Twinfold delves into the duplicity of duplication. A roguelike about merging golden idols and squashing angry faces. Manipulate a labyrinthine tableau with the swipe of a finger. Merge and munch on golden idols level up and gain game-changing abilities.
- Thought-bending strategic gameplay
- Procedurally generated micro-puzzles
- Infinite replayability
- Over 40 unique skills
- 7 enemy types
- Game Center support: 4 leaderboards and 7 achievements
- Haptic feedback (iPhone 7 and newer)
- iPhone X support
- 9 well-thought-out bullet points
Fix bug where your score wouldn't be submitted to the leaderboards if you beat the game without using undo
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but could be better
The game in and of itself is great fun, but it doesn’t quite have the replay value I hoped it would. Having a few different modes, better stats, and maybe different skins unlocked through progress would reward frequent replay. Not having to start over every time would be nice, as well. Just some thoughts. Great work overall!
Great puzzle game with lots to figure out
Really loving this game so far. It’s fun, tough and really well designed. It doesn’t over onboard you and leaves a lot up to exploration/trial and error. This can be very tough to get just right as it puts a lot of responsibility on the player—but when done just right it feels so satisfying to play/learn.
Awesome, room for some non gameplay related improvement
I love it! Very interesting spin on 2048 and broughlikes. Only thing I could ask for is some form of permanent markers of progression like an exp meter that fills up at the end of the game, unlocking new themes or something if the like. Otherwise fantastic game!
- Kenny Sun
- 97.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Kenny Sun
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.