Is it easy to create a movie-like scene from your phone? Of course! With some editing features brought by Twinkling, you could be a main character in any Hollywood action movies in no time. Also, you can make an amazingly fun home video or well-made documentaries by highlighting key moments with the Animated Texts and PIP(Picture-In-Picture) effects.
Editing Video Clip
• Create a storyline from cropping and arranging clips
• Want smooth scene transitions? Use the Transition Effect!
• Add more colors to your video with the in-app Filter Effects and Soundtracks
Special Editing Effects
• With in-app Special Effects, edit your clip like a film!
• More pinpoint editing with the Keyframe Animation feature
• Make video clips more lively featuring the Animated Texts
• Easy to add moving texts to your video seen in any films!
• Overlay videos with the Picture-In-Picture feature
• Create a scene where multiple clips are in at once!
• Add 4 distortion effects
• Add fit / fill options to photo clip
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Twinkling even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Not to bad
Good app, with solid features. Lost a star for making me rate to get rid of the watermark even though I already paid once for the app. Lost another star for the ease of use. As it stands now, you select an effect, knowing nothing about the length of the effect or even what the effect will do. Then if you decide that was cool but not what I want, you have to delete the effect and go through the process of adding another one only to click on the next “cool pic” in the effect lineup to find that’s not what you want either. Some way of tapping an effect, seeing it play out, then immediately being able to tap the next effect and the next and so on till you get what you want instead of deleting and re-adding a new effect each time. Also the ability to change the duration of every effect would go a huge way to making great videos. As it is now effects last as long as they last with no way to change that.
Again I was forced to do this review in order to remove the watermark. After reading my honest review, I’m not so sure the developer is going to be happy to have received it. Maybe change the policy of forced reviews. You’re going to lose a star every time right off the bat for that alone.
Overall it’s a nice app. Does what it says, is easy to use, and just needs a few ui tweaks as listed above.
First Time User
I heard about Twinkling on a radio show. I can only review one use so far. It’s not extremely intuitive or feature rich, but the fact that it gives non-pros the ability to make basic edits for free is about 1000% better than most other platforms. I’m appreciative.
Incomplete and no features
This app lets you import a video and change speed, or photographs as a linked video slideshow. There are no controls to export a clip, no controls for any filters, no controls of any kind. Running on iPhoneXS and iOS 12. Deleted and reinstalled, rebooted phone, tried different videos and photos. Essentially worthless in current state. Recommend shipping an update soon.
- Byulsaim Kwak
- 58.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © semix2
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.