TwinViewer is a dual-screen photo viewer application.
It's a powerful tool to organize your photos.
You can compare two photos side by side, pick a better shot, leave one and delete another.
This can also serve as an EXIF viewer.
----- HOW TO USE -----
- Swipe left/right to browse next/previous photo.
- Pinch open/close with two fingers to zoom in/out.
- Double tap either one to display in full-screen mode.
- Sync/Async button to switch the sync mode between two viewers.
- Swap button to switch two images.
- Data button to show data such as image size or shooting date.
If you upgrade to the full version, you can
- delete photos from the album,
- save photos to another album,
- display detailed EXIF data,
- export or share conbimed photos (Camera Roll, email, SNS),
- select photos to browse with no limit.
----- NOTE -----
* Supported only for iOS 10.0 or later.
* The Privacy Settings for Photos need to be active. Open Settings app > Privacy > Photos > Turn TwinViewer ON.
- This update needs iOS 10.0 or later.
- Fixed an issue where the auth-layout doesn't work properly in iPad split screen mode.
Ratings and Reviews
I will often take multiple pictures that are very similar but not identical. This app makes it easy to compare them side by side!
Would love to be able to access pictures stored in Drop Box instead of just the Photos App.
It works like it says, except you can’t actually save or send or do anything with the pictures unless you pay $1.99 to upgrade, which is lame.
- Masako Sakanashi
- 23.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sakanapps
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.