Tactile Puzzles with a Twist
Twisted Lines is a new mind twisting puzzle game with a unique game mechanic wrapped in a beautiful minimalist design.
Cross the lines to swap colors and collect all hollow squares to solve the puzzle.
- Over 100 handcrafted puzzles await you
- The music adapts to the way you solve the puzzle
- New puzzle elements keep the game fresh and challenging
- Create beautiful patterns and share them with your friends
- Solve all chapters and explore the hidden narrative
- Use hints if you’re stuck
- New free chapters coming soon
- Pay Once and Play (in-app purchases only for non-mandatory hints)
- From the creators of "... and then it rained"
- Nominated Best Indie Game - German Developer Awards 2016
- Nominated Best Mobile Game - German Developer Awards 2016
- Nominated Best Gameplay - Adopt my Game Awards 2016
- Made with Unity Showcase Unite16 Europe
- Brighton Develop Showcase
- 2nd Place Big Indie Pitch Berlin
For questions, problems or feedback please send us an email to email@example.com or contact us via http://www.facebook.com/TwistedLinesGames or http://www.twitter.com/TwistTheLines.
If you enjoy Twisted Lines please have a look at our previous game ... and then it rained.
- Megagon Industries
Fixed a bug which broke the controls on iPhone6+ and iPhone6s+.
Ratings and Reviews
Not only does the app not work, but their online form for submitting a support request doesn’t work. Maybe this will get someone’s attention.
The app control is horrible. I can not move the piece where I want it to go. If part of the “fun” is fighting with the app to make the box move left or right, then count me out. I’d rather have my fun pouring lemon juice into an open wound.
Simple, addictive and relaxing! Easy load off
Clever respectful puzzles
Reminds me of more 2014-era mobile puzzles. Elegant, deceptively simple, classy. All ages and good to its players.
- Jan Bubenik, Severin Brettmeister und Daniel Helbig
- 116.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jan Bubenik, Severin Brettmeister und Daniel Helbig GbR
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Hint Package $2.99
- Small Hints Package $0.99
- Medium Hint Package $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.