TwistedWave Audio Editor
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A very easy to use audio editor and recorder.
With TwistedWave, you can:
- Copy and paste your audio,
- Undo/redo instantly,
- Apply effects, such as fade in/out, delay, compressor/limiter, pitch shifting/time stretching, amplify or normalize the audio to a given level, filter to adjust the level of the low or high frequencies,
- Record audio from other applications using Audiobus.
Different file formats and exporting options are available to share your audio:
- WAV, AIFF, CAF, AAC, MP3 and FLAC audio support,
- Import/export audio with iTunes file sharing,
- Import files from the iPod library,
- Send your audio by mail,
- Email a link to an audio file,
- Upload to an FTP or SFTP account,
- Import and export files from/to Dropbox and Box.com,
- Use AudioCopy/Paste to share audio with other applications,
- Send an audio file to another application,
- Browser access to allow downloading and uploading files from/to TwistedWave.
The free "TwistedWave Recorder" application is the same as "TwistedWave Audio Editor", but with the editing and extra export functions available through in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.17
- Opening files sent by other applications could fail,
- More bug fixes
Get this app
I used this app during a live radio broadcast (I also use Voice Record). Both are awesome apps. If I could change one thing it would be the option of having access to a multi-track feature. App allows music imports, however from what I can tell it ends up on the same track with my voice - not helpful. I paid for the upgrade - give me one more track at least.
Awesome sound quality! Love the extra features that Voice Record doesn't offer.
Desperately Needs MultiTrack
Great app, lots of good features. I've successfully used it to edit some pretty large files. The only problem is that there is no multitrack feature. Come on guys, we really need that feature in order for this to be a complete audio recording and editing app, especially with a $10 price tag. I'll rate this 5 stars when they add this feature. Until then, it's great for simple editing.
Awesome but needs multi-track
But it needs to have multiple tracks in it, and the ability to edit one side at a time on stereo
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Thomas Thiriez
- © 2015 TwistedWave
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.