The first time was just a training ground. Now, the real fight lies ahead.
Alien warlords called the Q’Tath have decimated earth’s defenses.
As they spread across the galaxy, their rations ran low…
So they rounded up and imprisoned the people of Earth.
Now, the fate of the world rests on your shoulders.
Repel the Q’Tath from 5 new battlegrounds.
Free the prisoners.
How to Play:
Tap & Tap to navigate! You’ll shoot automatically once they’re in your direction & range.
Use new weapons to fight new against enemies.
* Awesome Voxel Graphics and Environments
* Unlock 30+ Characters & Superpowers
* Optional in-game recording so you can watch and share videos of your performance
* Haptic Feeds
* Game Center
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Twisty Board 2 provides you with the following subscription options:
1.Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for 7.99$ after 3-day free trial. It gives you 2500 coins everyday, remove all Ads and 3 unique characters.
2.Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for 19.99$. It gives you 2500 coins everyday, remove all Ads and 3 unique characters.
3.Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for 99.99$. It gives you 2500 coins everyday, remove all Ads and 3 unique characters.
END OF TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account.
Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
CANCELING TRIAL OR SUBSCRIPTION
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
If you experience any problem please write to us @ email@example.com.
Thank you for playing Twisty Board 2!
** Minor Updates
Ratings and Reviews
Action shooter based in a top-down third person view
Pros: With story and tutorial; the game mechanics are fine
Cons: a little bit difficult in reading the texts
The game is kind of 3D action shooter from a third person angle. Users control the protagonist to move to certain place, collect items and eliminate enemies. The shooting process is automatic. There is no need to aim at the target.
The illustrations and graphics look similar to Minecraft series. It is okay to do so but an issue is, the text is not easy to read in this 3D blocks style.
Overall, the game is fun to play, if you can appreciate the artistic nature of such game.
Twist Board 2 is a completely entertaining app, now this app comes with all kinds of good updates including performance, stability and fixes, it’s my all time favorite game apps, total hangs out stuff which I always prefer to stick. It has non stop levels, simple to understand and play but, more challenging like any other top games. The design is gorgeous as well, amazing video and sound quality. It’s free to use, this is a perfectly awesome free app, I hope future updates bring more fun, thanks a lot.
This game is sooo unfair it makes you fight freakin enemies which is pretty easy but the fact that you have rockets that trail you and don’t go away is pretty bad and winces u can only play it on portrait mode you can accidentally run into the sides of mountains that aren’t even on screen until you run into them, and the last thing I don’t really like is that every character is the same there is no upgrade system you’re just able to shoot 2 bullets for every single character, and the bosses are pretty overpowered since they have minions that follow you around and did I also mention that the rockets are faster than you and the only way to not get hit by them is by turning.
- LHD Games
- 173.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © LHD Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Stage 1 Skip Survive $0.99
- 1000 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.