By Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitch lets you instantly watch broadcasts of the games you love and chat with the players you follow. Features include:
• Live & recorded video of top games, players and events.
• Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline.
• Ability to follow channels and games you want to keep track of.
• Push notifications when the channels you follow are live.
• A Notification Center widget to see top or followed channels from the lock screen (iOS 8 only).
• AirPlay and Chromecast compatible.
What's New in Version 3.16
In this version, we've made your settings 100% more intuitive and easy to access. Now, instead of going to the iOS settings, you can change your defaults right from within the App! Scroll to the bottom of the left sidebar menu and tap the settings cog to:
* Control background playback
* Change your notification settings
It Does what's expected
This review doesn't need a long drawn paragraph to say it does what's expected. I click on the app, the app allows me to view the content in almost realtime. I streamed myself on twitch using my PS4 and my cellphone. It's like a 30 second delay until you actually see the realtime. I believe this is for the reason how having a smooth play with no buffering. There is no buffering or drop outs. I have not experienced no buffering or pauses since I've used this app. I enjoy watching the content I view. Most of the content I view are games I may want to see before buying, games I wouldn't buy but seem interesting, and games that are in beta or pts. In conclusion, You don't need a long paragraph to tell you this app works.
Latest update can't read Whispers, no Back function in Search
The app has lost a lot of good features. It used to remember streams I've recently watched. The Search function no longer has a back button which is annoying if you get multiple results. Whispers also no longer can be read while you are watching someone's stream. I have to back out of the stream and only sometimes does this allow the Whisper to show. Blank Whisper screen even though a new one clearly shows.
Sure you told yanderedev why the game was banned but he fixed it all and he agreed to fix it but here is a perfect example mortal kombat is a game based on violence and it isn't banned so yandere sim should be fine so re
Evaluate the game now because doing it when the game is finished is dumb because the game will be done in two years and i Believe yandere Dev won't be willing to change what small improfections you find since he worked so hard to finish bugs,adding new characters,and new game play mechanics might as well either change your rules or let yandere sim be streamed either way you don't win I say this in the prospective of yandere Dev and I am sure he would appreciate it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 3.16
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitch Interactive, Inc.
- © 2015 Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.