Twitshot - Tweet with an image
By Romain Cointepas
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Twitshot automatically extract images from links and attach them to your tweets.
What you can do with Twitshot:
• Use the Share Extension to easily tweet content from Safari and other apps
• Schedule your tweet easily with other popular Twitter clients directly from Twitshot
• Add a screenshot of a page to a tweet
• Paste an image URL or import a photo from your Photo Library
• Search for an image to attach to your tweet
• And much more...
You can also tweet from your browser at www.twitshot.com (works on desktop and mobile).
Oh, and did you know that tweets with expanded images get 150% more retweets?
What's New in Version 2.2
- Schedule your tweet or tweet with Buffer/Hootsuite with the "more" button next to the Tweet button
- Autocomplete for @mentions and #hashtags, try it out!
- Now showing verified icon for verified users
Like always, feedback and suggestions are very appreciated at @twitshotapp or email@example.com! (And feel free to ask for what you want next)
It does the trick!
I have not explored the app entirely, but I was blown away by how easy to use it is and I just had to write about it. When you open the app for the first time, it doesn't bother you with pop ups, sign in screens or instructions. I quickly created a tweet from safari, sent it to Buffer, and when the tweet was posted it looked pretty good. That's it.
Great app for biz tweets!
Love the apps's ability to find pictures or grab them from my URLS for the needed tweets that I do. The tweet scheduler is also invaluable and makes this a very handy app. Highly recommended!
For creating this app. Makes it a lot easier to develop tweets with a photo. Looking forward to updates.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 31, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Romain Cointepas
- © 2015 Twitshot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.