By Big Stone Phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twittelator Free. Enjoy a faster, fresher, freer experience on Twitter.
"Twittelator is the Twitter client the iPhone deserves: beautiful, elegant, and smart. My new fave."
- Leo Laporte, founder TwitTV
“This brilliant UI design is by far the best thing about Twittelator…
…Personally, I think I’ve found my new go-to Twitter app.”
"Another new iOS Twitter client that deserves attention is Twittelator, from Stone Design."
-John Gruber, Daring Fireball
Twittelator is a best-of-breed Twitter client that has been obsessively crafted from the ground up for the iPhone.
The only difference between the free version of Twittelator and the paid version is that the free version contains an iAd.
• Timeline Photos & Galleries - See Tweeted photos directly in the Timeline.
• Multiple Timelines – Add Lists, Searches, and other Tweets alongside your Main Timeline.
• Multiple Accounts - All of your accounts at your fingertips.
• SimulTweet - Send a Tweet from multiple accounts at the same time.
• Instant Delivery – Automatically detects and delivers the conversation that a Tweet is a part of.
• Website Previews – Instantly access Tweeted web pages.
• Global Search – Find Tweets, images, users, and related hashtags all in one place.
Now two years in the making, we think you'll agree – Twittelator is the only way to use Twitter on the iPhone. Tweet Different.
New to version 2:
• Blisteringly Quick
• Highly Considered and Refined Design
• Uses Integrated iOS Twitter Accounts
• Username and Hashtag Autocomplete
• Improved Tweet Detail
• More Font Choices
• Much Improved Gap Detection and Filling
• Quick Account Switching
• Instant Delivery
• Return of the Paper Pull-to-Refresh
• Regional Trends
What's New in Version 2.7
• You can add multiple accounts and reauthorize accounts again
• See Friends and Followers again
• Stability enhancements for iOS 7
It's a usable app but not great. I'm not willing to pay for the "Pro" version because I paid for the pro version of the older Twittelator and then instead of improving that app they created a new, better app and they expect me to pay again. Also, none of the Twittelator apps have been updated in almost a year. It seems like they have been abandoned.
A few more tweaks and it's the best
This app is by far the best. However, it need a few more tweaks and it should have no competitor.
1-A dark interface option (Black & Grey). This will also help matching the new ios 7.1 dark keyboard.
2-A full image preview option. Like ubersocial, but it has to be optional.
3-A send to "Buffer" option when tweeting like "echofone".
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Stone Design Corp
- ©2008-2013 Stone Design Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.