By Big Stone Phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twittelator Neue 2. Enjoy a faster, fresher experience on Twitter.
"Neue is the Twitter client the iPhone deserves: beautiful, elegant, and smart. My new fave."
- Leo Laporte, founder TwitTV
“This brilliant UI design is by far the best thing about Twittelator Neue…
…Personally, I think I’ve found my new go-to Twitter app.”
"Another new iOS Twitter client that deserves attention is Twittelator Neue, from Stone Design."
-John Gruber, Daring Fireball
Twittelator Neue 2 is a best-of-breed Twitter client that has been obsessively crafted from the ground up for the iPhone.
• Timeline Photos & Galleries - See Tweeted photos directly in the Timeline.
• Multiple Timelines – Add Lists, Searches, and other Tweets alongside your Main Timeline.
• Multiple Accounts - All of your accounts at your fingertips.
• SimulTweet - Send a Tweet from multiple accounts at the same time.
• Instant Delivery – Automatically detects and delivers the conversation that a Tweet is a part of.
• Website Previews – Instantly access Tweeted web pages.
• Global Search – Find Tweets, images, users, and related hashtags all in one place.
• And a whole lot more!
Now a year in the making, we think you'll agree – Neue 2 is the only way to use Twitter on the iPhone. Tweet Different.
Neue in 2:
• Blisteringly Quick
• Highly Considered and Refined Design
• Uses Integrated iOS Twitter Accounts
• Username and Hashtag Autocomplete
• Improved Tweet Detail
• More Font Choices
• Much Improved Gap Detection and Filling
• Quick Account Switching
• Instant Delivery
• Return of the Paper Pull-to-Refresh
• Regional Trends
What's New in Version 2.7
• You can add multiple accounts and reauthorize accounts again
• See Friends and Followers again
• Stability enhancements for iOS 7
Love the app, but customer service is non-existent
After the most recent update, I'm seeing 13+ notifications, but when I open the app, there is only 1 or none. I want to get this fixed, but when I try to go to the FAQ page, it's horribly outdated and when I try to search for support, it's a very basic "check out our cool features", no email, no support forum, nothing that I can find. Am I missing something?
How do I fix these notifications, a friend sent me a tweet and it jumped from 13 to 14, but there is only 1 new tweet, there are not 13, where'd that number come from? How do I fix it?
A lot of people were mad about paid push notification but that's gone now. Tho, I paid for it in the past. not a big deal it was like 2 bucks for a year, REALLY broke the bank.
Overall amazing app it looks like tweet bot is trying to catch up to its awesomeness
This is my favorite twitter app. The only thing I hate is that it won't open links to pictures. So I have to use the Twitter app if I want to look at pictures. Not ideal since I actually paid for this app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Stone Design Corp
- ©2008-2013 Stone Design Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.