By Big Stone Phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twittelator Neue 2. Enjoy a faster, fresher experience on Twitter.
"Neue is the Twitter client the iPhone deserves: beautiful, elegant, and smart. My new fave."
- Leo Laporte, founder TwitTV
“This brilliant UI design is by far the best thing about Twittelator Neue…
…Personally, I think I’ve found my new go-to Twitter app.”
"Another new iOS Twitter client that deserves attention is Twittelator Neue, from Stone Design."
-John Gruber, Daring Fireball
Twittelator Neue 2 is a best-of-breed Twitter client that has been obsessively crafted from the ground up for the iPhone.
• Timeline Photos & Galleries - See Tweeted photos directly in the Timeline.
• Multiple Timelines – Add Lists, Searches, and other Tweets alongside your Main Timeline.
• Multiple Accounts - All of your accounts at your fingertips.
• SimulTweet - Send a Tweet from multiple accounts at the same time.
• Instant Delivery – Automatically detects and delivers the conversation that a Tweet is a part of.
• Website Previews – Instantly access Tweeted web pages.
• Global Search – Find Tweets, images, users, and related hashtags all in one place.
• And a whole lot more!
Now a year in the making, we think you'll agree – Neue 2 is the only way to use Twitter on the iPhone. Tweet Different.
Neue in 2:
• Blisteringly Quick
• Highly Considered and Refined Design
• Uses Integrated iOS Twitter Accounts
• Username and Hashtag Autocomplete
• Improved Tweet Detail
• More Font Choices
• Much Improved Gap Detection and Filling
• Quick Account Switching
• Instant Delivery
• Return of the Paper Pull-to-Refresh
• Regional Trends
What's New in Version 2.7
• You can add multiple accounts and reauthorize accounts again
• See Friends and Followers again
• Stability enhancements for iOS 7
Customer service is non-existent
After the most recent update, I'm seeing 13+ notifications, but when I open the app, there is only 1 or none. I want to get this fixed, but when I try to go to the FAQ page, it's horribly outdated and when I try to search for support, it's a very basic "check out our cool features", no email, no support forum, nothing that I can find. Am I missing something?
How do I fix these notifications, a friend sent me a tweet and it jumped from 13 to 14, but there is only 1 new tweet, there are not 13, where'd that number come from? How do I fix it?
A lot of people were mad about paid push notification but that's gone now. Tho, I paid for it in the past. not a big deal it was like 2 bucks for a year, REALLY broke the bank.
Overall amazing app it looks like tweet bot is trying to catch up to its awesomeness
The directions for this app are not very good. The hubby has the pro which a monkey could figure out. I cannot fit the life of me figure out if you can mute an account. Doesn't look like you can. Seems silly not to have it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 03, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Stone Design Corp
- ©2008-2013 Stone Design Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.