By Twitter, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
What's New in Version 7.14
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year from Twitter!
We wanted to get you a present. We searched high and low but its hard to find something for someone as special as you. We know you have unique interests - interests that you often find here on Twitter. So, we made you a commercial starring the very funny @RomeshRanga. He loves that you love things. And so do we. Enjoy!
Good app please make it better
Please make twitter a little more Easy and better at understanding for pepole please make it Much more interesting. And more optimized good app really great way to see what is going on in the world and to really get your voice out there if you want to do a good cause. Also it should be a way if you want to invite friends or family to be part of the Twitter family. And to make the word better please change logo screen. Make Twitter better to make even cooler even optimized. Please fix the app I'm having a problom with the @ sign I can't see the persons name anymore I can only see words she I use the hastag # please fix. This app or you will lose fans make it more people and please change the boot screen it needs a better bird icon and stuff like make it an icon with birds tweeting in trees in a nice pretty day or something. Please remove having a double reply button for tweets we need only a one reply button. Please remove the reply bar and use the arrow reply as a replacement. Twitter is so awsome please keep updating the boot screen the little bird needs to have like a cool effects like saying welcome to Twitter or welcome back telling the user welcome back. Also please make it even easier to use so pepole do not think Twitter is hard to use. Also add videos so we can all learn how to use it to show us how to send ideas to companies organizations etc. please make a new bird boot screen
Warning!!! Violation of rules not enforced!!!
The App overall is good. It does crash from time to time forcing me to delete it and reinstall. Great way to reach a large audience for your business/ agenda/etc
Though I believe that Twitter tries very hard to ensure their platform is a safe place for all voices to be heard the violations of the
RULES here are not enforced nor is Twitter following the guideline that are in place by their company. There are easy options to report violations for example; a president threatening nuclear war. The reporting was easy, I was prompted to select the recent Tweet and promised a resolution. But there is never a follow up. So you’re left wondering what happened and if it will happen again. Not a safe place sometimes based on that.
There is a great deal of bullying from powerful people and their accounts are still active in spite of reporting. But, some people may make statements others do not like BUT are within the margins of the Rules set in place yet are punished for the statement while others continue causing world wide mayhem. So just remember that rules seem to apply only to those who are average citizens, sometimes, depending on the day and time. However if you are rich and powerful you can do and say anything. This way you are prepared as to what your experience will be like.
I’ve been using Twitter since it first came out and I was so amazed at house much I could learn about what’s going on around the world in real time. It was a game changer back then and it still is now. Every social platform has bugs from time to time, ALL of them. That’s just how technology works. But I’ll say Twitter has the best response time in regards to anything, not limited to fixing bugs in such a quick manner. It’s also the only social media platform that TRULY allows you free speech. They don’t take down offensive posts nearly as often as Instagram and Facebook, only if they cross a verrrryyyyy big line. Not saying that’s the type of Tweeter I am, I am all for equality and Twitter also has one of the most diverse users. Long story short 😂😂😂 give this a try, it’s not what you’re used to, but it’s equally as awesome. 🤪🤓🙌
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 16, 2017
- Version: 7.14
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes