By Twitter, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
What's New in Version 7.7.2
- iOS 11 Smart Invert Colors: Media will no longer be inverted when this accessibility setting is enabled.
- See more of what you are sharing to Twitter, with an expandable compose area and larger preview images when sharing photos.
- For our iPad users: use iOS 11's new functionality to drag Tweets, Gifs, Photos and more, into Twitter to Tweet and share!
Can you please block Trump's account?
I'd give this app 5 stars if the horribly negative president of the U.S. stops using this wonderful medium for social connection to divide humans all over the World. Sorry for being political and I wish nothing but the best for Twitter and their developers. However, I stand firm on this corporation with enacting policies to keep Presidents, Parliamentary heads and Dictators of our beautiful World from having a personal account while in office.
I still haven’t seen his personal account blocked. Downgrading to a 2 star rating. Nothing to do with the app...more to do with your company using his account to previously promote the medium.
Totally broken after iOS update
Please fix the app. I’ve updated the twitter app but I am still running into a bizarre keyboard issue after the newest iOS update. Every time I hit the space bar it reverts the keyboard to the numbers and every single time I have to switch it back to letters. Now it takes twice the amount of time to type a single sentence. This needs to be fixed as I’m not experiencing this on any other app. And I never experienced it before the app updated.
Latest update problem
Updated to the latest version (the ios11 compatible one) and since then the multi-task use causes the chat box in the dm window to be inaccessible . I have to close the app all the way, and reopen to get it to register that I'm tapping. Also, when swapping from side screen view to full screen view the font changes are irregular. Some stay small, others increase in size.
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 7.7.2
- Size: 184 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes