By Twitter, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
What's New in Version 7.5.1
A few minor updates to make Twitter an even better place.
Great way to keep up with political news!
I enjoy POTUS multiple tweets to get his message out. I enjoy friendly banter & reading folk's frustrations too. It's a good App to keep current on news. Watch out for crazies, porn & fakes.
I like the challenge to keep my comments succinct. While I thoroughly enjoy the roller coaster of laughing, crying, being amazed by tweets, I prefer clean speech. I do question why Twitter removes some profane comments but not others.
Something annoying, I find, is to receive messages from those impersonating someone. One pastor has 7 fakes duplicating his twitter page!? The blue check mark system is helpful but not all Twitter accounts use the blue check mark. This issue is causing me to consider giving up on Twitter.
I have no general subject name
All of the reviews here are the bad ones, the ones who a persobs storage is full and they blame the app for glitching. But in general opinion it's a good app. It's Twitter for Christ's sake, everyone I know has no problems with the app, and, everyone here has problems. Want to know why? They need somewhere to complain. If you generally use twitter on a laptop or desktop you're fine (I think) even if you're new, you're fine (I think). Anyway if you believe the app is no good have it be. I just in opinion think it is well made and easy to handle.
It cuts out the BS -I like it
I use twitter to see what the president has to say and highlights of the daily news rather than watching "all day "news on tv .since I Can't stand the drama involved - these are tiny clips and with this busy life -it's perfect for me . One big negative : the people who try to sell stuff annoyingly and promote sex and drugs on twitter . I think there should be an easier way to report them and have them removed from twitter . Blocking them doesn't always work . And They find a way around the filters .
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 16, 2017
- Version: 7.5.1
- Size: 212 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes