By Twitter, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From breaking news and entertainment to sports, politics, and everyday interests, when it happens in the world, it happens on Twitter first. See all sides of the story. Join the conversation. Watch live streaming events. Twitter is what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about right now.
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
What's New in Version 7.3
A few minor updates to make Twitter an even better place.
Translate Button Does't Work In Update
I know both English and French and am trying to improve my French by following Francophone accounts. However when I come a across a word I am unfamiliar with I use the translate option. It is alright. I think the translations can be improved sometimes. But overall it's a great help. But ever since the most recent update the translate feature is broken. Please fix! Also allow me to change my primary language within the app itself. Online it doesn't work either. This is a major fix that needs to happen as well.
I can't follow anyone....
So, a few days ago I logged I to twitter and it gave me this notification that my account wasn't safe and asked me to change my password. I did as told and while I was scrolling through twitter i tried to follow this one account and it told me my limit has been reached. I was confused and thought it was just that account. I go to a different one and the same thing happened. I look on my page and it says I'm following no one. I was so confused, I tried going to the twitter help center but it doesn't show me anything on how to fix it. I don't know how or if I violated any rules but I just wanted to say that I did it unintentionally. So please return my page to how it was.
I am so glad the me button for my own profile is back in the corner!
Now, with the previous update, I ended up not getting any notifications as time went on (for example the app and the online version wouldn't show I had 5 notifications when I logged in...I had to go to the notifications section and refresh it or it would already be loaded, but not show what was new). Also, I wasn't able to like pinned tweets without it somehow getting un-liked.
I hope this update fixed all that...I'll be keeping an eye out!
You might as well put an unsend button for the dms like Instagram did, since they are your competitor and people seem to keep complaining about that.
Best of luck, I hope you keep improving! I love using Twitter!
Never mind...somehow it's back to the ugly way it was and the me profile button is gone again. Ugh. Back to the apparently new ugly way it is. So annoyed. Thought it was fixed and I don't know how I got the old version at first. Ugh. Back to one star...
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 204 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes