By Twitter, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
What's New in Version 6.2
This update includes several improvements and bug fixes.
... saved my life. I was walking down the street and noticed an alert on my App Store. So I looked closer and it was an update for Twitter. "Not again" I thought, but this time it was different. There were BUG fixes. As I pressed my thumb to the screen, perfectly over the word update. I noticed a chill run up my arm and through my body. I was standing in the middle of the freeway. I could not believe it. If it weren't for that update. At that exact moment. Who knows what could have happened.
Unhappy with the latest update
The latest update to this app has been, well, troublesome. There are no more image previews within the timeline. I can't add anyone to lists. On one of my accounts there is no longer the option to reply to, retweet, or mark a tweet as a favorite within my timeline. What happened to the simple, useful, reliable, intuitive app I'd gotten used to?
I've tried deleting and re-inputting account info on my iPad and that doesn't help. I've deleted and re-downloaded the app, which fixes some of the errors momentarily, but as soon as I restart the app or the iPad the issues return. I have contacted Twitter support but have not received a useful response. I think I'm going to start looking at alternatives for Twitter access unless this gets fixed soon.
I LOVE THIS APP MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF BUT RECEntly i've had some issues with my profile.. when I press my profile preview, it shows my tweets from A MONTH ago even though I've tweeted A WHOLE LOT after that.. and when i press view more tweets, my recent tweets are STILL not showing up even after I refresh. I deleted the app and redownloaded it, still didn't fix it. I logged out and logged back in, still didn't fix it. I turned my phone off and on, still didn't fix it. That little bug is kind of irritating me so please fix it :-)
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © 2013 Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.