By Twitter, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
See what’s happening in the world right now. From breaking news and entertainment, sports and politics, to big events and everyday interests. If it’s happening anywhere, it’s happening on Twitter. Get the full story as it unfolds, with all the live commentary.
Be part of what everyone is talking about and get videos, live footage and Moments, direct from the source.
Join in on all the action by sharing what’s happening in your world. On Twitter you can post comments, photos and videos. There is no better way to have your voice heard.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- Improved Direct Messages performance
- Fixed Direct Messages layout problem when resizing window
- Updated day and night mode color palettes
- Fixed "Live Stream is Off" error being displayed unnecessarily
- Updated design to handle 0% poll response case
- Various other bug fixes and stability improvements
Shows Timeline Updates Every Couple Minutes
Since the most recent update the menu bar icon is turning blue every couple minutes regardless as to wether or not there is a new post on my timeline (before it only did so if a new post showed up under one of the various tabs).
It’s doing so consistently, and was not doing this prior to this update.
a behaviour not present in web OR mobile, hiding mentioned usernames (or rather only the first one in cases of multiple usernames in a reply thread) in replies, is introduced here and ????????? why?
is the mac client just going to continue to be the stepheaded red child of official twitter clients? this is embarrassing
But like where is full screen and split screen support? I would really like that.
- Category: News
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor