By Twitter, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Twitter is the best way to connect, express yourself and discover what’s happening.
• Connect with people and your interests to get unfiltered access and unique behind-the-scenes perspectives.
• Express yourself with photos, videos and comments.
• Discover what's happening. Get real-time stories, pictures, videos, conversations, ideas, and inspiration all in your timeline.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
New in version 3.0.1.
This update fixes a bug where the app would not remember the window location between launches. It also fixes localization issues.
Continue reading to see all the features in version 3.0:
This release comes with a number of enhancements and changes.
More visual and engaging timelines
• Previews of Twitter photos will be front and center in Tweets. To see more of the photo, just click. If you want to disable previews, just go to preferences and uncheck “image previews.”
Get more from Tweets
• Check out the tweet detail pane to see the conversation around a tweet as well as favorite and retweet counts.
• Profiles now show header photos to display the unique personality of every user. Learn more about them by seeing who they follow and are followed by, their lists, and their custom timelines.
• We’ve refreshed the overall look and feel of the app.
Eats Up Ram
So everything with the app is fine except for when i have had the app open for a few hours it eats up like 4gb of my ram i have 8gb of ram
it takes a while for it to eat up my ram because the first 2 hours of having it open it only takes about 2gb gb ram then a few hours later it takes up 4gb of my ram then i quit the app and i gain about 4gb of ram back so i know it’s this twiiter app doing this.
Exactly what I needed, easy access, clean design, full functionality outside of the browser. Developer console works nicely for my devloping needs, all around great tool A+ seller, would buy again.
this app is generally great. it’s very convenient and easy to use, etc. however, recently i have had to force quit the program multiple times a day, as it stops running often. the recent update was to fix bugs, but i think there are more that twitter/apple/whoever needs to address.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- Copyright © 2013 Twitter, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later