Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific now supports Apple Watch!
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.13
• Hashtag autocomplete in Compose
- Tap the # key and start typing to see suggestions
- Tap the X button or the # key to exit without autocompleting
• Copying links to tweets and stock symbols now uses HTTPS URLs
• Quoted tweets have a more friendly presentation in the composer
• Improved performance of in-app browser
• Swiping open the sidebar now tracks your finger
• Dismissing images or videos by swiping finishes more quickly
• In-app browser and media viewer now supports handoff
• While dragging a tweet to reply or view a conversation the timeline can no longer scroll out from under you
• Numerous interaction improvements throughout the app
• Several UI enhancements from the future
• Fixed a bug preventing GIFs from being attached from the camera roll
• Video controls in the media viewer are now accessible by VoiceOver
• Replying to multiple users highlights extra usernames by default again
• The status bar now hides when viewing photos and movies
• Added safeguards for future updates to prevent the app from prompting for your iTunes password
• Undoing a retweet or favorite should appropriately update the UI
• Quoted tweets should no longer briefly display an incorrect tweet
• Video playback more consistently fades and resumes other background audio
• Fixed bugs that allowed for sliding-to-reply/converse on multiple tweets at once
• Squished several crash-inducing bugs
I've been a long time user of Tweetbot. Motivated by few updates to the application for which there wasn't substantial improvement in a while, i decided to try Twitterrific and now, I'm pretty satisfied. I really like the new features that incorporate and continuous desire to improve. The most recent update that takes advantage of features of IOS 9 and the fantastic application Apple Watch motivate me to perform this review; i recommend you using this app that makes use of Twitter experience a joy.
Although I have been a iPhone user from day one, and have tried every client a try, I never really went more than 30 minutes with Twitterrific on my phone. I saw that there was an upgrade and figured I’d give it another try. I’m SO glad I did! I love everything about it. I’m extremely active on Twitter, so getting dependable notifications is a must. This app does this wonderfully. I love the UI, too. Great, great upgrade!
Beautiful and functional twitter client
Full of features, regularly updated, and nicer than the official Twitter client. It’s a mystery to me why this app doesn’t rank higher. At one point in history, tweetbot eclipsed twitterrific, but, well, there’s still no tweetbot 3 for the iPad and no recent updates for the iPhone. Meanwhile, twitterrific keeps getting better and better.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 08, 2015
- Version: 5.13
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99