Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific's in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT's, Favs, DM's & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
What's New in Version 5.17.7
Added support for several iOS 11 features along with a variety of bug fixes and performance tweaks.
• Support for Smart Invert (iOS 11)
• Authentication can now access stored twitter.com passwords that were previously saved by Safari (iOS 11)
• Added a prompt for App Store review at most once per version (iOS 10.3+)
• Improved performance of internal data management
• Improved scrolling performance
• Fixed crash when attempting to save an image to your photo library (iOS 11)
• Fixed an issue that interrupted scrolling when dragging on a tweet control (iOS 11)
• Fixed issue causing some quoted tweets to have an incorrect height
• Fixed layout issues with direct messages
• Restored the sticker pack (iOS 10+)
• Fixed bug that could cause significant battery drain
Best Twitter app by far
This app is absolutely superior to the other iOS Twitter clients. These guys know how to get the job done quickly and accurately. This app boast a sleek and responsive design that is simple to maneuver. They are fast to adopt new features and are very responsive to feedback. I truly appreciate that they are devoted to making their apps VoiceOver compatible. Furthermore, they now support the smart invert accessibility setting in iOS 11. Thank you guys so much for making a positive impact for those of us with visual impairments. 😃
I Actually Read Twitter Now
Default Twitter apps have made the process of reading, organizing, and sorting tweets nearly drove me from the platform. Until a friend recommended Twitterrific. Within a day of use, I bought the pro access and finally enjoy Twitter again. By the far the only good Twitter app. The real question is if the Twitter experience is worth $5 for you. It was for me.
Easy and addicting
Curating my news feed is a given; who knows what, who will speak plainly, trying to figure out what is going on, whatever it is. Twitterrific really gives me this. I just have to be reasonable in my use habits.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 5.17.7
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Tip Jar Subscription$0.49
- Tweet Translation$2.99