Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• Native push notifications
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.9.3
Twitter has mandated changes in order to comply with their terms of service that have the following two consequences:
• Twitter GIFs no longer display in non-streaming search results
• Vine videos no longer show thumbnails or play in-app
• Viewing DMs without the proper permissions now prompts for authentication
• Reply threads from a user to their own tweets now labeled appropriately
• Improved handling of application redirect URLs in the browser
• Tweaked UI in user search when composing a tweet
• Added media previews for direct links to image files
• Fixed authentication issues with Droplr image uploads
Twitterrific is at the Top of the List
Having recently purchased an iPad Mini, I was forced to use the native Twitter app since Tweetbot hadn't been updated for a long time. I missed the ability to quickly change lists and other great features that Tweetbot for the iPhone/iPod touch provides. With Twitterric 5 for the iPad, I now have a Twitter app that allows me to quickly change lists and provides a much better user experience than the native Twitter app. I liked it so much, I purchased the $3.99 Everything package that makes this terrific app ad-free, adds notifications, and tweet translation. If you use Twitter regularly on your iPad, this is the best app for you.
New update on 2/18 Makes it The best... AGAIN!
Been using Twitter app for quite a while now. Closed out my Tweetbot and Twitterrific apps as they just weren't giving me what I liked! That all changed today! With all the Twitter news I went to check on switching. Tweetbot at 4 stars. Twitteriffic was at 5. That's a first! I see there was an update today so YEAH I downloaded it! Still as slick as before with better features!! Why it's called an update! Love it! I'm sticking with this one for a while me thinks! FIVE STARS all!! Download it. Use it. Review it with 5!
Won't load lists
The app won't display lists created through the Twitter website. Oddly enough, it will let you create lists, which it will sync with the Twitter website, but you then can't access them from, say, your iPad if you created them on your iPhone. Considering that I bought the app for the purpose of using lists more easily, the app is pretty worthless to me.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 5.9.3
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Push Notifications$1.99
- Tweet Translation$1.99