Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.14.3
• After attaching an image to a tweet, you can tap on the thumbnail to add a description for the visually impaired
• VoiceOver automatically reads descriptions for images that have been annotated with alternate text
• VoiceOver functionality on tweets now supports standard accessibility actions
• VoiceOver reads if there is an image or quote attached before the timestamp
• Improved VoiceOver interaction when changing tweet selection via the keyboard
• Push notifications for quoted tweets offer the same actions as mentions
• Streaming no longer displays retweets for users with disabled retweets
• Enabling/disabling retweets for a user works more reliably
• Added the swiping cursor navigation gesture to all text fields
• VoiceOver and the visual interface’s current tweet selection should no longer get out of sync
• VoiceOver can access the mark unread/delete thread actions in the direct messages inbox
• Fixed VoiceOver navigation of direct message threads
• Tapping a timeline tweet now sets focus as expected for keyboard shortcuts
• Fixed a bug that would occasionally freeze the app while scrolling
• Fixed a bug that caused the creation of new lists to fail
• Fixed a bug that caused saving a search to fail
Absolutely fantastic client, appreciate attention to accessibility and user feedback
I am an extremely addicted Twitter user and so tend to be very critical and demanding of my Twitter clients. I've watched Twitterrific go from awesome to more awesome to completely awesome. A fantastic, robust feature set is packaged in an elegant, easy-to-use client making Twitter a joy to use even for the more demanding of us. In addition, I'm extremely impressed with Twitterrific's proven dedication to ensuring that all users are able to access the app including blind VoiceOver users. To summarize, this is one client I just can't recommend enough.
Been using an older version of Tweetbot for years. Wasn't going to shell out $10 for their current version. Way over priced. So, I started looking around for a comparable Twitter client. And, to my delight, I downloaded and started using Twitterific Version 5. I am blown away by how intuitive the app is. And, it's free. I am loving it. Nice job Twitterific. I'm hooked.
The only Twitter app you need on your iOS device
This app is great and keeps getting better. The latest update specifically has a lot of enhancements for voiceover. For those who don't know, voiceover is the built in accessibility feature that allows a blind person to use an iOS device.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 5.14.3
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99