Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific now supports Apple Watch!
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Browse both mentions and direct messages directly from your home timeline. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface designed for iOS 8 including share sheets
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.12.1
• Rich media previews use facial recognition to properly frame subjects
• Swipe from left screen edge to go back/dismiss the current view
• New notification type: quoted tweets (iOS & Apple Watch)
- Enable/Disable in notification settings
• Optimized loading, rotation, and scrolling throughout the application
• Visual improvements to navigation bars and in-app notification banners
• In-app notifications no longer obscure bottom timeline navigation
• Gestures for dismissing photos and videos are now more responsive
• Tapping timeline header bars now supports scroll to top/marker behavior
• Zosimo font supports Cyrillic and improves readability
• Improved network efficiency when saving Tweetmarker
• Improved readability for notifications on Apple Watch
• Improved VoiceOver support on Apple Watch
- Provides more detailed glance information
- Improves summaries of listed notifications
• VoiceOver now reads quoted tweets
• Minor UI tweaks in Today view
• Improved reliability of posting tweets & downloading images when backgrounded
• Adjusted logic when asking to save drafts from the compose screen
• Fixed a problem when restoring reading position in lists
• geo.itunes.apple.com URLs now open properly
Att: Developers Please help!
Every time I try to delete muffles the app crashes and it does not delete the selected muffle. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling and this does not work. I searched your knowledge base and discussion forum and found no solutions. The knowledge base gave two links for resetting the muffle list and clearing it but this did not work. It loaded the app and listed the muffles. Nothing cleared.
This is frustrating. Maybe it's a bug? I tried contacting you on Twitter as well but have not received a response yet. Please look into this. Thank you!
The first, still (one of) the best
UPDATE: Literally every update since version 5 has been awesome -- the Iconfactory has been delivering great feature after great feature. to the already solid base they established in T5.
Original review: Twitterrific has been on iOS since the dawn of the App Store (actually, even before that) and it’s amazing that T5 has managed to not only to continue to work well, but is still among the best apps to use with Twitter. Get it, customize it, and fall in love.
Nice design! v 5.12.1
Was using Echofon, tried Twitterific, I'm sold.
It's a very nice design. Doesn't provide lots of theming options but definitely easier to read tweets. It is thus far a very pleasant experience. Another reviewer stated there is a problem with the Muffles feature crashing the app but I couldn't duplicate the error. Maybe is need to try with a bigger list of Muffles? idk.
Either way it works great for me and the design was enough to convince me.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 28, 2015
- Version: 5.12.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99