Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific's in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT's, Favs, DM's & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
What's New in Version 5.16.9
• Addressed issue that may have been preventing the app from launching in some cases
• Fixed misattribution of quoted tweet when composing a response
The best and most supported 3rd party Twitter app
Way better than the official app, although that isn't difficult. Coming from someone who used Tweetbot for nearly 6 years, it's better than that app at this point as well. Constantly updated, all the features you need, and a clean interface.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
1. If you use Twitter and don't use Twitterrific, then you are missing out. Full stop.
2. Muffling and Muting are a perfect addition to an already perfect application.
3. The care and thought that The Iconfactory put into this app is unrivaled.
Update 9/23/14: just testing the app out on iOS 8 with iPhone 6 and it looks downright lovely. I can't say enough good things about this app. Essential.
Update 1/28/15: the new image preview tools make this app indispensable. This is THE best Twitter client you can get.
Update 5/6/15: they keep adding features and refining the old ones. Somehow they always make it better. I cannot say enough good things about this company or the app.
Update 6/30/15: again with the updates, I am running out of ways to say how great this app is. Now with auto face detection and quality gestures to guide us. It's a beauty on the iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Get it.
Update 4/14/2016: it just keeps getting better. New direct messaging chat to simplify one-to-one communications and more. Nothing but wonderful things to say about this app and the developers behind it. I've tried Tweetbot and other clients, this remains my favorite by far.
Update 9/26/16: they just added in new features within days of Twitter corporate announcing them. This app continues to be the best.
Update 12/5/16: more great features and additions, this time with Center Stage—a brand new way to browse tweets with media. Wonderful, adds yet another reason why this is the best way to use Twitter.
Awesome app! VoiceOver compatible but needs work!
Great app but the developer has consistently failed to address and fix certain VoiceOver bugs despite feedback being submitted through their website and Twitter profile. The ability to add alternate text to uploaded photos has been broken for the past three versions. This feature works very well in other third-party apps. The developer also is very argumentative and only response 50% of the time. As a fellow app developer. These request are simple and easy to fix but I guess they don't care!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 5.16.9
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Tip Jar Subscription$0.49
- Tweet Translation$2.99