Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, appearances, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets, while you away & more
• Chronological timelines that present ALL tweets in the order you expect
• Syncs your reading position automatically across iPhone & iPad using iCloud
• Easily add alternate image descriptions to make your tweets more accessible
• Effortlessly delete and edit your tweets to quickly fix typos or mistakes
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users & more from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar shapes, home screen icons and text size
• Auto switching to to Twitterrific's dark theme at night is easy on the eyes
• Universal app for iPhone & iPad with both portrait & landscape support
• Intuitive gestures makes browsing and tweeting more fun than ever
• Best-in-class VoiceOver support for award-winning accessibility
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• 3D Touch support
• External keyboard support
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Fixed bugs with timeline pinning, bottom tabs, saved searches, lists, and rate limiting.
• Fixed an issue that prevented saved searches and lists from reloading after clearing the cache
• Addressed several bugs preventing timelines from staying pinned to the top
• Automatic refresh now correctly backs off requests when rate limited
• There are once again 5 slots when using bottom tabs
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Some Improvements Regarding UI
This app is excellent for anyone who wants a customizable, in-depth twitter experience. And I recommend paying for the full version and putting a tip in the Tip Jar, to help make this app even better. The ability to change the cosmetics and tabs bar really make this app something special. Along with a search bar on the timeline to narrow your feed down to specific words. This app isn’t perfect though, as the video player doesn’t have a scrubbing bar and is very clunky to use when you pause or want to view the caption of the video. Also the interchangeable tab bar is lacking in options like people who like your tweets or a button for search, which is found in the left menu but needs a spot on the tab bar. The themes of the app could also have a bit more variety, and I know this isn’t as important as a smooth UI but maybe a few colored themes or even patterns could liven up the app and make for an even more customizable and fun experience.
Overly complicated for use on Apple Watch
Before I can use it, I have to “enable push”. On what? The phone? The watch? It doesn’t say. The fact that I had to Google how to make this stupid app work shows that it’s poor design. Good design is intuitive, and this is not.
Also what I found out after Googling it is even more horrific, this company put “push” behind a paywall. Instead of doing normal iOS things like every other app, they are doing their own thing to squeeze every last dime out if you. They don’t have to require their own “push” service, but they do so they can control every aspect of the app.
EDIT: In response to what the developer said, that’s simply not true. You’re lying to people in order to charge them for something they don’t need. If you can display content on the iPhone app without you "push" then you can do the same on the Apple Watch app. Also you don’t need to run your own database, since you’re just piggybacking off the Twitter database. The ONLY reason you’d "require" these things is to force people to pay a premium to have Twitterrific on their watches.
Sorry you're upset EPJS, developing and maintaining a push service for hundreds of thousands of users, collating that data and presenting it in real time is an expensive proposition. The push service powers Twitterrific's today view (stats) and the Apple Watch and requires constant updates and maintenance, hence it's a paid service. As for clarity, things can always be better and we're dedicated to improving the experience on both the iPhone and Apple Watch as much as we can in future updates. Thx for listening, if you have specific feedback, we'd love to hear it! Please do send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much.
Probably the best 3rd part twitter app available (compared to others that are free/cost money). I follow a lot of accounts and the app always shows me the number of tweets I have to read (a lot) every time I open it. I really enjoy the muffle feature because I can muffle all the things I don’t want to read and focus on the stuff that actually matters to me. And even if I choose new words to muffle, the app automatically filters them out and I can keep scrolling through my feed without interruptions. I also like the streaming feature on WiFi, but that’s been around for awhile. Haven’t had any problems with the app at all and they’ve always replied promptly to inquiries (like when they were going to update to 280 characters). Keep up the good work! 🦖🦖🐙
Hey, thanks for the kind words about us and our app, we really appreciate it. We'll keep updating Twitterrific and you keep enjoying it, deal? Thanks for your support!
- The Iconfactory
- 19.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © The Iconfactory
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Jar Subscription $0.49
- Enhanced $2.99
- Chickadee $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.