Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first app of its kind on the App Store, Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use.
Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs. Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is accessible for users with vision impairments.
Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Large, beautiful images in your timeline
• Robust multi-image support
• Elegant interface
• Muffle or mute hashtags, users, or URLs that you don’t want to see
• Post from any account directly from the compose screen
• Automatic switch to Dark theme at night
• List management support
• VoiceOver support
• Receive push notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more with in-app purchase
Apple Watch Features:
• Track your Twitter stats in real time at a glance
Twitterrific for Apple Watch gets even better after purchasing push notifications within Twitterrific:
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, Retweets, Favs, Direct Messages & more on your watch
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages directly from your wrist
• See new followers, follow them back or block them with ease
• Force press to compose new tweets using dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
What's New in Version 5.15
• Improved tweet discussions:
- The thread view loads a complete discussion chain or tweet storm no matter if the linked tweet was first, last, or somewhere in the middle
- The replies view shows replies and quotes of the tweet and will update in realtime if streaming is enabled
• Reply, Retweet, Quote, or Like a tweet from ANY account:
- Tap and hold on a tweet’s reply, retweet, quote, or like button to quickly respond or take action from another Twitter account instantly
• Quoting a tweet now has a unique button when selecting a tweet instead of being hidden in the action menu
• Added “Message” to the tweet action menu to simplify sending a direct message
• Improved highlighting of the subject tweet inside discussion views to better distinguish them from the surrounding replies
• Retweet your own tweets
• Tapping on a quoted tweet will always open the discussion in thread view
• Accessibility: Length of photo description text is now validated before being sent to avoid silent omissions
• Improved initial app responsiveness after Twitterrific returns from the background
• Several performance improvements
• Fixed an issue preventing replies to retweeted tweets from loading
• Fixed a bug that could cause endless loading when viewing a conversation with someone you have blocked
• Fixed a problem that would sometimes cause the refresh animation to run forever
• Fixed issues that caused images and avatars to flicker when Twitterrific returned from the background
• Fixed a bug that could prevent the timeline from refreshing until it was first scrolled
Very good. One needed feature
After trying out way too many apps, this is one of the two best Twitter apps available. This one is head and shoulders ahead aesthetically. It makes looking good an actual feature to make a timeline more accessible. It is fast and works great.
It would be really nice if they would add a timed muffle feature. I.E. Muffles that will automatically wear off after 24 hours (or a week or a month) in addition to being permanent. Adding this, combined with the great looks and functionality, would make it the best Twitter app out there.
The usability of this app so far outclasses the standard options, it's as if that company doesn't employ designers or user researchers. My use of Twitter has grown threefold because I can finally and more importantly, EASILY, maintain and access my Lists. Many of the other options are ridiculously intuitive: getting to the thread, opening and closing pictures and videos, opening a link in another browser...just a superb product.
Keeps getting better
If you run multiple Twitter accounts, I highly recommend this app for managing your accounts, followers, and lists.
The latest update of Twitterrific now allows you to reply or retweet a message from one account to another without switching accounts.
Twitterrific is also great for keeping Twitter lists, because you can put one or two lists in the menu bar for quicker access. When you're following more than a few thousand accounts, it's best view filtered and selected accounts using lists.
I really appreciate what this app provides.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 5.15
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Tweet Translation$2.99