Twitterrific 5 for Twitter
By The Iconfactory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, avatar sizes, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support including multiple images & Twitter animated GIFs.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible for users with vision impairments. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets
• Quickly delete and edit existing tweets with ease
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users, or URLs from view
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize fonts, avatar, image and text size
• Automatic switch to dark theme at night
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
• Live streaming of tweets over wifi
• Robust multi-image support
• List management support
• Native push notifications
• Tweet translation
• 3D Touch support
• VoiceOver support
• External keyboard support
Apple Watch Features:
(Full Apple Watch functionality requires Twitterrific's in-app push notifications)
• Track your Twitter stats in real time
• Receive notifications for Replies, Mentions, RT's, Favs, DM's & more
• Handoff passes user profiles, composed tweets and more to the iOS app
• Reply to Mentions, Replies & Direct Messages
• Get info on new followers, follow them back or block them
• Force press to compose new tweets via Siri Dictation
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available for $0.49 per month (price varies by territory). Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
What's New in Version 5.16.9
• Addressed issue that may have been preventing the app from launching in some cases
• Fixed misattribution of quoted tweet when composing a response
I'm so glad I decided to go with this app instead of Tweetbot 4, whose developers didn't respond to a question I asked. It worked out because I'm a big fan of Twitterific.
I like the clean, uncluttered screen presentation. I like that I can adjust the font, the size of images and even the line spacing. It's quick and easy to change accounts, which I do a lot, and, omg, the best thing is that you can RT with a comment from one account to the another. This is my favorite feature.
The ability to mute words and users is key for making it through Twitter alive. Twitterific makes it easy to do, and there's a cool feature called "muffle, which grays out the names of the muffled users where they appear in the timeline. You only see the name, not the tweet; if you want to see it, you tap on it. Muting, on the other hand, eliminates the entire tweet.
The timeline synching has been perfect.
My request is to have full access to the lists within the app, rather than having to go to the Twitter website to fully manage them.
Great app, smooth experience. Thanks.
The best and most supported 3rd party Twitter app
Way better than the official app, although that isn't difficult. Coming from someone who used Tweetbot for nearly 6 years, it's better than that app at this point as well. Constantly updated, all the features you need, and a clean interface.
I love the app. Works great! But I bought the "everything" package and now I see a "tipjar" in my menu. Does this ever go away?
I understand having the option to pay more if one wishes, but I'm not a fan of having it on the main menu after I already paid for the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 5.16.9
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: The Iconfactory
- © The Iconfactory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$2.99
- Push Notifications$2.99
- Tip Jar Subscription$0.49
- Tweet Translation$2.99