By Kentaro Imai
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A simple app to organize your Twitter likes (favs).
Twlikes became a subscription app in Oct 2017.
We had been troubled with organizing our likes on Twitter.
- There were no ways to find out specific tweets from your Twitter likes.
- There were no good ways to organize your Twitter likes.
To solve the problem, this app was created.
With this app, you can
- tag your likes,
- archive your likes to make them disappear from your likes list without unliking them if, for example, you liked them just for notifying the tweeters that you had read them,
- list your likes by tweeter,
- list your likes by your Twitter List,
- search the full text of your likes.
Twlikes tries to sort your likes in the order of the date they were liked, if the liked dates are after the twlikes installation date. It's not perfect, but it works.
The app name was changed from "Likes" to "twlikes" in July 2017.
TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
From this version, twlikes is not a free app. You need to subscribe to a monthly or yearly plan to use twlikes.
- Made compatible with iOS 11
- Added import/export (You need to backup (export) your data before upgrading to a new iPhone.)
- Removed ads