By Playdots, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Come play the brand new, addictive, free puzzle game- Two Dots!
Join two brave dots as they traverse the arctic tundra, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths in the #1 hit game in over 100 countries.
Additional levels coming soon!
= WHY YOU’LL LOVE TWO DOTS =
• FREE to play!
• ADVENTURE through 1260 addictingly fun levels
• CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much more
• ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design
• ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
• PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
• CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
• MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single color
Color blind mode is free and available to all.
Two Dots offers a paid Deluxe subscription to help you enjoy the game to the fullest! Deluxe players get access to a special daily 1 HR infinite lives bonus, double the mystery door rewards and a music picker for in-game levels.
The Two Dots Deluxe subscription is available on a monthly tier, which auto-renews. The monthly subscription is priced at US$9.99 / month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period again at US$9.99/month.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://www.dots.co/terms/
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE! Two Dots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
What's New in Version 3.17.1
Dare to enter into Two Dots 3.17 Forbidden Chambers
25 NEW LEVELS
Prove your mastery of the Sun Dot!
Ongoing improvements to stability and performance.
TREASURE HUNT HELP
Stuck on a level with dots you don't understand? Check the Settings Menu for help with new mechanics.
Two Dots never gets boring
I’ve been playing this game for years and I haven’t grown bored with it. Frustrated occasionally, but never bored. I’ve gotten close to playing the “final” level several times but the developers keep adding new levels that keep me going. New variations are introduced as you progress to keep things interesting. Also, side quests (treasure hunts) are available for more game play options. All for free with no ads - a rarity these days. And no annoying timer so you can play at your own pace (with progress backed up automatically, even across platforms). You can purchase extra lives or special dots, but these aren’t needed to play the game and advance through the many levels (over 1200 as I write this). All in all, my favorite iPhone (and recently iPad) game. Highly recommended.
I’ve been playing for months. I love this game bc it requires both skill and a little luck. Once you get past the basic levels, you’ll find that the boards often require a strategic plan to successfully complete them. Jumping in and clearing dots without thinking it through can be satisfying but is far less effective at actually passing that board.
I never use the boosts bc they seem like a cheat and I can eventually pass every level without them. For the very difficult ones, it can take a couple dozen tries but I love that challenge and difficulty.
It’s a terrific game and I’m completely hooked.
Couldn’t put it down. Now I’m going to.
Two reasons why I’m putting down two dots:
1. Black screen of death: The game consistently offers you boosters, extra lives, and daily bonus’ in exchange for watching ads. Any more you can rely on the screen going black and freezing without playing ads or giving rewards. You have to force quit, reopen, and then move on without choice for ads and boosters. Don’t offer If you can’t deliver.
2. 90+% of the time skill does not win you the level. You just have to play enough, watch enough ads (if they work), or pay enough until the game “decides” to let you win. It’s very predictable about this and it’s more obvious than ever.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.17.1
- Size: 250 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Playdots, Inc.
- © Playdots Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Power Up + 5 Moves$0.99
- Lives Refill$0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves +1 Bomb$0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves + Ice Cracker$0.99
- 25 Booster Boxes$4.99
- 10 Moves$1.99
- 3 Erasers Power Ups$1.99
- 8 Booster Boxes$1.99
- 4 Booster Boxes$0.99
- Pack 2$2.99