By Playdots, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The makers of the hit game Dots are back with a brand new, addictive, free, puzzle game!
Join two brave dots as they traverse arctic tundras, navigate fiery jungles, and plunge the ocean depths. Sharpen your skills across 360 challenging levels while uncovering many exciting new features along the way.
Additional levels coming soon!
= WHY YOU’LL LOVE TWO DOTS =
• FREE to play!
• ADVENTURE through 360 addictingly fun levels
• CONNECT one Dot to another, sink anchors, make a line, create bombs, extinguish flames, and much more
• ADORABLE, fun, and thoughtful design
• ENJOY beautiful minimalistic design and relaxing game music
• PLAY at your own pace to figure out the perfect move without having to worry about a clock
• CHALLENGE your friends on Facebook, beat their scores, and earn medals
• MAKE a square, not a circle, to clear every dot of a single color
Color blind mode is free and available to all.
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE! Two Dots is completely free to play, but you can also purchase some items within the game for real money. Just disable in app purchases on your device if you don't want to use this feature.
Use of Two Dots if governed by the Dots terms of service; http://weplaydots.com/sections.php?section=terms
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- New world with 25 more levels!
- Discover the new Lotus blossom mechanic
- Performance improvements for faster load times
- Better Japanese and German translations
- Minor bugfixes
I am a long time fan and supporter of two dots.. However, I do have some problems with it. Since the new update, I feel that the game is trying to get you to spend more money than before.. I am constantly hitting the buy more moves button, when I have no desire to buy more moves. I also have not been able to get more than one "booster box" or crates for each daily mission, which is annoying because I feel that you need them to beat some levels. One thing I have also seemed to notice with the new updates is that it seems that beating levels are based on luck more than strategy. Normally I don't complain about being stuck on levels because I enjoy the challenge of beating a hard level. However for the past month, I have not been able to pass level 323. I have tried to use crates, but the power ups they give don't seem to help me. I have even considered spending money on the five extra moves but I have not even come close to beating the level where that option would have been useful. I really enjoy this game and have been playing it since it has came out. I am always excited to see the new themes and challenges each update brings. But if the pressure to spend money and the seemingly unbeatable levels continue.. , as much as it hurts me to say, I don't think I will keep playing.
I like this game. Some of it frustrates me.
1. I play on my iPhone and my iPad. I don't like that when I switch devices, I am forced to repeat the level I last played on that particular device. In some cases, I was stuck on a tricky level, beat it on the opposite device and moved ahead another ten levels...yet, I am forced to use a million lives to beat the same tricky level before it hops me to the level I am currently on. I don't understand that. If you know what level I'm on then why not put me there to begin with instead of making me play that particular level "one more time" and then putting me on the correct level?!?!
2. I HATE games that make me wait to get more lives. I understand you want me to buy more lives with real life money but quite frankly, I won't. For this, or any other game. It's just not going to happen. So to be forced to stop playing because I'm "out of lives" is annoying. Do you want me to play the game...or not?!?!
3. I agree with everyone that having the "BUY" button in a location where your finger is trained to quickly touch and move on is a shady ploy to trick people into spending money. Where's your integrity???
I've been a long time fan of TwoDots. It's visually appealing, the music is superb, and the gameplay is fun. However, some of the details are missing now. The same music track plays in every world on the home screen, unlike before. Please bring back the missing music!
Also, there is a glitch in the current version where I cannot "find" quests because my quest timer is incorrect even though the game has notified me of a new quest. Also, quests still seem to get stuck on one objective over and over, which is annoying for a regular user like myself.
I'm not a fan of the flying lotus levels. The graphics are beautiful and the music is FANTASTIC, but the gameplay is more frustrating than fun. The lotus mechanic leaves me feeling like succeeding at a level depends more on luck than skill. Some of these levels are so ridiculously difficult that I'm not quite sure how I even managed to get past them - again, it feels like too much is left up to chance.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Playdots, Inc.
- © Playdots Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Power Up: 5 Moves$0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves +1 Bomb$0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves + Ice Cracker$0.99
- Small Batch Of Supply Crates$0.99
- Power Up: 5 Moves + Fire Extinguisher$0.99
- Extra Large Batch Of Supply Crates$4.99
- Large Batch Of Supply Crates$1.99
- Super Large Batch Of Supply Crates$24.99
- Week of infinite lives$4.99