By Sergiu Langa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Train your Brain with Two-plus-Two Program!
The only things computers can really do are the four elemental arithmetical operations: addition, subtraction, division or multiplication. This is not much... However, combining these elemental operations at the right time and in the wright sequence makes a normal computer a real powerful and indispensable device. In spite of the fact that all computers can do the elemental arithmetic operations, there are "good" and "bad" computers. Therefore, when comparing two computers, the question is not if the computers can do the above mentioned elemental operations, but how quickly they can do them!
Similarly it is possible to compare two human brains: the one which can do elemental arithmetical operations in the shortest period of time, is considered to be the best one! Thus, if you tend to be the “best one” you must train your brain to do the elemental arithmetical operations as quickly as it can.
This small “Two-plus-Two” game-like-App will help you to train the capability of your brain to do the elemental operations SUMMATION and SUBTRASCTION.
Features of the App:
- The game is organized in Rounds,
- You win a Round if you pick up numbers (positive and negative) summing up to a given Target Number.
- For each successful Round you get points.
- The number of points per round are determined by 7 options which you can change independently to each other.
- The points are added from one successful Round to the next one.
- The highest number of points ever achieved and the corresponding number of rounds will be saved as a “Record”.
- You lose a Round if the sum of the picked numbers is higher that the Target Number, or you already picked 5 numbers and the sum is not equal to the Target Number.
- If you loose a round and the accumulated Round-to-Round points are smaller than the current “Record”, then the points will be lost.
- Last but not least the interface of “Two-plus-Two”-App is in five different languages: English, French, German, Romanian and Russian.
You fail math, computers, and biology forever.
Kids, google logical circuits, processor instructions, brain and I.Q.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Romanian, Russian
- Seller: Sergiu Langa
- © 2010 Sergiu Langa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.