Want to confirm the translation of the article?
Want to communicate with foreigners?
Now use this App can easily meet your needs!
Communication with foreigners.
Article translation cross comparison.
1. The left and right display two Google translation window.
2. Windows refresh button.
1. On the left side of the left translation window, select: Input language A.
2. On the right side of the left translation window, select: Display language B.
3. On the left side of the right translation window, select: Input language B.
4. On the right side of the right translation window, select: Display language A.
(1) communicate with foreigners, such as picture illustrations.
(2) real-time translation cross comparison function:
Ex: left window (Chinese translation into english), right window (English and then translated back to Chinese) can confirm the translation is correct.
Watch Demo Video:
If you have any question or problems please contact
We are committed to fixing bugs as soon as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a total RIPOFF! BGR showcased it as a free app for the day. When I clicked on the link it showed (Paid) as part of the the name. A complete deception. I’m shocked Apple approved this useless app designed to trick Apple Store members with (Paid) in the apps name. Please Apple, don’t become a ripoff junkyard like the Google Play Store.
This is a paid app, sometimes with a special price.
This so-called “app” is nothing more than 2 browser screens that both point to Google Translate.
Please read the instructions for use. These are two Google Translated Window App.
Not A Serious App
This app just opens two Google Translate windows. Lame!
Please read the instructions for use. These are two Google Translated Apps.
- Han Chang Lin
- 55.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Han Chang Lin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.