Two Worlds II™ Castle Defense HD
By TopWare Interactive AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Two Worlds II Castle Defense is a strategy game set in the high-fantasy universe of Antaloor. Defend imperial commanders by enlisting and managing Emperor Gandohar's imperial forces. Employ a range of units to defend imperial interests, including Swordsmen, Archers, and Priests.
Emperor Gandohar’s stronghold at Oswaroth has been threatened by encroaching Orc armies. Take command of your troops and lead them into battle against the enemy horde! Unraveling events will lead you on the search for Maliel’s Thrones, ancient artifacts sought after by Emperor Gandohar in his endless, ever-darkening quest for power.
- Campaign Locations Include Desert Ruins, Forest Camp, Cemetery
- Arena Challenges Allowing 5-10 Minute Skirmishes
- Storyline Foreshadowing Gandohar's Rise and the Events of Two Worlds II
- 2 Playable Characters Each With Unique Special Abilities
- 6 Playable Units Each Upgradable to 8 Levels
- 98 Different Enemy Units and 30 Distinct Classes
- Advanced Unit Management Including Stealth and Teleportation
- Rejoin Beloved Characters and Locations From Two Worlds II
- Remastered Musical Score From Two Worlds II
- OpenFeint with leaderboards and achievements
- Dynamic Character Shadows
- Full Day and Night Cycle
- Up to 50 Units Simultaneously On-Screen
- HD Character Models
- Rich 3D Environments with static lighting
- Advanced particle system
- Environment effects such as fog, desert storm and heavenly rays
What's New in Version 1.2
3D Eye Tracking System ADDED!
Eye tracking is a system that allows to control the perspective by tracking users' face movement and adjusting the view respectively in 3D.
Worth it, but getting frustrating.
Phenomenal game, great time killer in either the campaign defense modes or the quick arena action. Two frustrating items though:
1. Upgrades, further campaign expansions are needed as they can be solved rather quickly. However, you can easily spice things up by limiting yourself to certain characters (archers only, knights only, etc.) or trying to beat your scores. But that does get tiresome after a point.
2. The longer I have played, the more lags, crashes, and occasional stuck adversary behind a wall that I can't kill with a spell effectively ending that campaign has occurred.
All that said, I still play it as a time killer because it is the best of these type of strategy games I have found for a good price.
Please bring on more levels!
Awesome game! Please fix force close error!!!
Awesome strategy game and graphics. Cool different levels and characters. ONLY THING is after I finished all the medium levels and went to hard the game immediately stops after playing for ten minutes. ALWAYS closes the game. I really hope they fix this error because it almost seems as though I paid too much for the game if I can't get my moneys worth because I can't finish al the levels .
Best Game On IPad!
If your a fan of tower defense type strategy games this one is by far the best and most fun. I own a lot of games for my iPad but this one keeps me coming back for more. The graphics and controls are great and for the price it's a must have. You won't be disappointed!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 22, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TopWare Interactive AG
- © 2011 Zuxxez Entertainment AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.