Combine your photos in infinite ways to create your own surreal and awesome images.
- Layer blender
- 100 different filters
- 100 different fx elements
- Mask editor
- Save image, foreground or background in full resoultion
- Tutorial to help you
- Help video
- and much more
From the creators of Color Photo Edit, aTypo Picture and Char comes the most hottest photo editing app TwoPics FX!
How it works:
- Load a background image or solid color
- Move, zoom or filter background
- Load a foreground image or select FX image (>100)
- Edit foreground image mask with our intuitive and precise tools
- Scale, rotate or move foreground layer
- Use different blend modes so they blend seamlessly
- Save your image, background or foreground in full resolution
Main tools (top) from left to right:
- Restart TwoPic FX Pro
- Save image/layer or flatten layers
Main layer tools from left to right:
- Load background image or solid color
- Edit opacity of foreground image
- Load background image or fx effect
Main tools (bottom) from left to right:
- Zoom tool
- Switch layer tool
- Over 100 background filters
- Select blendmode
- Switch mask on/off
- Edit foreground mask
Mask edit tools (top) from left to right:
- Back to main screen
Mask edit tools (bottom) from left to right:
- Switch eraser and brush
- Brush/Eraser size and transparency
- Switch mask pattern
- Invert mask
- Feeback/ Support: email@example.com
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orbit_software
- Internet: http://www.orbitsoftware.de
Enjoy TwoPics FX Pro!
- new save option
Ratings and Reviews
As good as any desktop software
I am so pleased I can erase a background of any photo or artwork so easily, and so precisely. This app is enjoyable to use. I found it relaxing. I've tried many other such apps, and this one is incomparable. This app is superbly designed. Thank you to the developers for a fantastic app.
You have to do the tutorial and then just play around with the app. It's best with wallpapers together and with pictures you take together. You can spend hours mixing a lot of pictures but it's fun and worth getting. I have made many background wallpapers for my phone.
Works well, strange in the layout department though
Since the update I haven't been retrieving my images after saving them... or their layout changed and i couldn't get the bugs out of it since I have a new phone. I always use it whenever I use photo manipulations now I am not sure where to stand in this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.