TwoView - Multitasking Dual Web Browser
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TwoView is a dual pane, six window, "multitasking" web browser- unlike Safari, you can browse in two windows at once! It also has a few features not found in most other iPad web browsers.
Twitter and Facebook simultaneously? Sure! Watch video while you're browsing in another window? Yes! Ever wanted to follow web coverage of an event but wanted to follow on two sites at a time? Well now you can with TwoView!
• Portrait or landscape operation
• Can maximize windows with zoom buttons in either corner
• Watch iPad compatible web video in one window while browsing in the other!
• Browse in one window while watching a video on an external display (Apple iPad external video cable required).
• Optionally set iPhone identity for either window - great for bandwidth efficient mobile sites!
• Switch between 3 windows per "side" by simply swiping the title bar, or by using the "Revealer" button to see all 6 pages
• Browser saves addresses when exited, with optional reloading of all pages upon relaunch
• Basic History and Bookmarks
• Ability to remove individual history items for privacy
Try TwoView when you need two windows at once!
(Note, App does not actually contain objectionable content, but since it is a web browser it is required to be rated as if it does)
What's New in Version 1.8
• Updated graphics for new iPad Retina Display
Due to the high resolution of the new iPad Retina Display, each view is readable even at quite small sizes!
• Improved tap to hold on links and images
• Bug Fix in Settings
aw, come on!
This is the most awesome app, but the last time i downloaded an update, i lost the ability to increase the text size in an e-mail. Now the words are so small in my e-mails that I can't even read them.
Put it back the way it was, please?
I love this app is great if u r like me that like to browse many things at the same time Get it u will like it and is just 99c come on
I got this because it sounds like something I'd use a lot . The problem is I can't figure out how to use it. Is there a tutorial anywhere ?