By Mach Software Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**iCloud HandOff/Continuity requires both Bluetooth 4.0 and Wifi Turned on and Enabled**
**Please search for "TXT Write" in the iOS App Store to download the iPhone/iPad version, it's free!**
TXT Write is a powerful new TXT and PDF (Plain Text, PDF) Editor for iOS and OS X! Featuring full iCloud document synchronization, TXT files in addition to supporting nearly 15 plain text code formats; as well as PDF Viewing/Creating/Annotation; TXT Write makes it super easy to create in many different formats while still being incredibly powerful! And the best part is TXT Write is free for iOS and only $2.99 (U.S.) on OS X!
Ridiculously Advanced Features!
- iCloud document synchronization; TXT Write keeps all your documents up to date on all your iOS and OS X devices (iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
- PDF Creation/Viewing/Annotation -- On OS X add text, shapes, lines, markup and more; on iOS draw diagrams, take notes, grade documents, sign documents with Freehand writing. (Large PDF documents in iCloud, such as large eBooks, are not recommended)
- Preview HTML Files instantly on iOS (Drag the proxy icon in the Titlebar to a web browser in the Dock to preview HTML on OS X)
- Keyboard Toolbar (iOS only) provides access to frequently used functions and commonly used keys
- Export as PDF makes it easy to annotate PDF's (iOS only) for grading papers, making corrections, or signing documents
- Revolutionary PDF Magnifer feature makes it super easy to take Notes and automatically save as PDF (iOS only)
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Added iCloud HandOff/Continuity so you can instantly transfer files between devices (works with all formats)
- Added iCloud Drive Support (works with all formats)
- Fixed an issue that may have prevented files from being saved
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mach Software Design
- © 2014 Mach Software Design
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor