Tyler SIS Student 360 is the parent and student portal app to view school progress and activities in school districts that use Tyler SIS. If your school district does not use Tyler SIS, you will not be able to use Student 360.
When you first install Tyler SIS Student 360, you will search for your district by name or by ZIP code. After selecting your school district, you may receive a message saying your district has not yet enabled Student 360. If that is the case, you will need to wait until your district enables Student 360 and announces it is ready for use.
When you log in, a summary screen shows important information at a glance. In addition, you can view...
- Assignments - quickly view upcoming or missing assignments and see scores
- Attendance - by date or by class.
- Course Schedule
- Report Card Grades
NOTE: The options available depend on which features your district has chosen to enable.
NOTE: Features available in Tyler SIS Student 360 are determined by your school district. Not all features are available for all users.
- Fixed an issue with password complexity requirements
- Standards-based assignments and grades display only when they're supposed to
- Assignments no longer show 0 for pending assignments with no score entered
- Corrected an issue with Online Payment not registering keypresses
Ratings and Reviews
Great app; it’s way quicker to view grades and other things on the app rather than having to go to the website, which isn’t compatible with mobile phones. It sometimes “downloads data” but that only lasts a short period of time, which, i’m assuming, varies based on internet connection. It’s super quick to access all features.
App won’t work
Anyone with an iPhone actually able to get into the Tyler 360 SIS app? I can get in on my desktop and laptop but it never works on my phone anymore. It used to. I even changed my password thinking it would help, but it didn’t. And it’s super frustrating because there is no option to reach the administrator to get help. If I do forgot my password (which I haven’t, I know it) on my phone it sends me to a browser window which of course opens immediately. It’s just the app!
Grades never show up
I'm sorry for such a poor review, but it is a really poor app. It's pointless to even have because the only thing I use it for is to look at my grades on the mobile app, but every single time I look, I'm unable to see or click to see my grades. Clearly the tech people behind this app has not been doing their job. Very poorly made app and does not get updated properly.
- Tyler Technologies
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tyler Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.