Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
„Simple, Satisfying Time-Tracking. 9/10“ - Mac.Appstorm.net
„Elegant Time-Tracking for Freelancers“ - iFun.de
Tyme is an easy to use time tracking application for freelancers, small companies and everyone who wants to have an overview of their working times. With Tyme you'll be able to have an instant overview of your working hours, progress you've made in your projects and if you are still in time and budget. Tyme sits in your menubar and be accessed easily.
- Sync your projects and tracked times via iCloud (10.9 needed)
- Starts automatically with system startup
- Accessible from the menubar
- Quick start & stop for tasks in the menubar
- Global hotkeys: Start & stop tasks from everywhere
- Turn back the time, if you started the timer too late
- Displays the running time and the daily total in the menubar
- Simple project and task management with deadlines and planned budgets
- Option to round time entries automatically
- Works offline, no internet connection required
- Daily, weekly, and monthly statistics about your workload and budget
- Exports time entries as PDF, CSV or HTML documents
- Supports the Macbook Pro Retina Display
- Archive completed projects
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Fixed a bug related to an iCloud crash
- Backup: You can backup & restore Tyme's database now
Finally I’ve found it!
I’ve searched long and far for an app like this. Great 'less in more' design approach and the functionality is perfect for a one man shop tracking project and task time. Props to the developer.