TypeApp is an all-free, beautifully designed, universal email app, capable of managing unlimited number of email accounts from almost every provider, allowing for smart push notifications while enabling personalization across multiple email accounts. TypeApp is the perfect replacement for your email app.
With a powerful unified accounts experience packaged in an intuitive and easy to use design, TypeApp provides a top notch email service.
● Push notification service for all email providers - Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, Office365, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, GoDaddy etc.
● Add any number of accounts and sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers in one unified interface
● Smart Mobile Notifications - Do not Disturb Mode (Quiet hours), Take action directly from the notifications and customize it just the way you like it
● Touch ID & Passcode so your email is always protected
● Signature - customize your signature using rich-text elements such as Italic, Bold, Fonts or using HTML directly
● Mark emails as Done, so they won't appear in the app, but would still remain on your email provider
● Smart Dynamic Conversations – Makes email a breeze
● Quick Replies - Configure your own for a fast response to a message
● Color Coding - Each account receives a distinct color so you can instantly know which of your accounts received an email in the Unified Inbox view
● Sender's Avatar - Your contacts photos help you glance your incoming mail faster
● Services Logos - Easily spot popular services, and decide what action to take
Getting Stuff Done:
● Set Email to Later - Quickly mark emails to be handled later and set reminders so you do not miss them
● Mark emails as Done - When you finish handling an email, you can just mark it as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters.
● Quick Filters - Easily filter emails by unread/starred
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hate the new update!
Having a hard time deleting emails! Keeps reappearing right after I swipe down to sync. It’s annoying. Also how can I change the font size? It is too small for my eyes. Emails take a long time to load. Searching for emails takes a long time to load. What did you guys do? Can you fix it? Thaaaaaannnkks k bai. Also when you swipe to see all your accounts on the side, why did you guys change that? Before it was more intuitive to have it in the same area with the colored dots instead of opening a new plain window. Ugh. #frustrated
Update: Had to delete the app. Was my favorite for years but now I cannot seem to get my emails to sync anymore (gmail, yahoo, outlook). Horrible update.
Meh. I looked for better
I have a gmail address for work and one for home. I had to use my favorite email app Spark for work because I needed certain features that — interestingly — nobody else seems to offer (like BCC alternate address so that I can send to my CRM). Yes, I want separate email programs for work and personal so that I can keep them separate and not be distracted by either.
I really wanted to like this app for personal. I don’t know if BlueMail is by the same company or not but boy do they have so similar looks — except this has smaller icons that I think appears cleaner. The only problem is the gmail delay: this same thing happens with Apple mail where I delete gmail emails, close the program, and the email comes back. Ugh! There are a lot of things to like here, though, so if don’t have gmail or don’t experience this delay issue, give this a try.
Me? I search for another: Edison seems promising.
Maybe I’m missing something but this app isn’t doing what it use to. Pressing the avatar on the left of the email use to bring up all of the emails of that same source, which made email maintenance super quick. Now, on my iPad or iPhone, no matter where I press on the email, it opens up the email only. What am I missing? Without that feature, for me, I may have to go back to using the stock email app.
Update: since my initial post, the developer has fixed the avatar issue. Email maintenance is a breeze once again..Came back to Typemail after a few years and it's on top once more.
- Type App Inc
- 92 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, TypeApp Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.