TypeDrawing for iPad
By Hansol Huh
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"TypeDrawing, a unique drawing app, offers a novel way to express your creative vision" - by Apple
TypeDrawing is super easy and perfect for creating typography art and even unique watermarks on your photos. Type a sentence, then just draw with your finger. Voila! You've now got a one of a kind, totally unique and amazing typographic work of art. If you love typography, or even if you don't know what that means, you can easily create poetic visual art with this fun and easy-to-use app.
• See this video (iPhone version):
• Main Features
- Gallery (all drawings saved)
- Type any languages and symbols
- A number of fonts and various controls (size, spacing, and rotation)
- Unique color controls (single color and ranged random colors)
- Professional outline and shadow controls
- Custom favorite colors
- Eyedropper tool
- Zooming and panning with two fingers
- Import photo and draw on it
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Replay the whole process of your drawings
- Lock (protect from being deleted or edited by mistake)
- Save to photos and share via email, twitter and facebook
- PDF and high resolution export
- Export options (document type, rotation, and color/transparent background)
• See and join Flickr group:
• Contact us
- Twitter: @HansolHuh
- Email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1
• iOS7 Design
• Share on Facebook
• Fixed a bug where text outline color is painted with a text color
Seems to work fine , on 10.2
I have my iPad Pro updated to 10.2 iOS and all features of the app seem to work fine for me! Easy, intuitive interface! My only request is the the ability to create our own symbols/stamps. There was another app by the same dev that allowed this but it was removed from the App Store :(
The app worked fine for about 8 months but now when I try to upload any work to photos the app just shuts down. Kind of pointless if I can't use the work I finished.
Could u include some figures
The app is great. But, it could include some patterns like circles, spiral, star. It really is not easy to draw them and see that your phrase does'nt fit. Once and again. It would be a great plus if you would have a pattern for calculating the words.
If it where not possible would u adventure to make a similar app that would draw with your words patters over images?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hansol Huh
- © 2012 Hansol Huh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.