Some messages you send more than others: "I'm running late." "Meeting cancelled." "Buy more toilet paper." Save yourself all the typing and use TypeLess to send quick updates or reminders, using templates of commonly-sent email and text messages.
Use with Getting Things Done organizational method to record ideas. Or use it to stay on top of your schedule. Either way, it’s a time saver!
• Create message templates based on your most-frequently sent emails and texts
• Arrange the templates yourself, put the most frequently used messages at the top
• Customize subject line, body and descriptions
• Choose from several example messages
• Use email addresses and phone numbers from your iPhone Address Book
• Localized in English, Spanish, French and German
• Caught in traffic? Let people know.
• Hear about a great band or movie? Remind yourself with a quick message.
• Use up the last of the milk? Don’t forget – get an email reminder!
• Getting the gang together on a Friday? Go to your usual spot with a quick shout-out.
Updated to support iOS 11, including fixing bugs accessing contacts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.