Tyype HD - gesture based text editor with Dropbox support
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tyype HD is a revolutionary gesture based text editor for iPad.
Quick and natural gestures allow you to quickly move around the text and select bits of it without multiple taps required. With Tyype text editing becomes more natural - want to move cursor , just pan your finger, that's it!
Some of the gestures tyype supports are:
* One finger pan - lets you move the cursor precisely between characters.
* Two finger pan - similar as above, but is used to highlight the text.
* Three finger pan - same as one finger, but moves the cursor twice as fast - comes in handy when you deal with large amount of text
* Two finger double tap - selects entire text
★ Tyype HD is FREE today with AppGratis ★
What's New in Version 2.5
- Dropbox integration (copying files to and from Dropbox, editing files directly on Dropbox)
- Portrait orientation support
- Markdown support
- Page up/down buttons for navigating around large texts
- Improved gestures support
- UI improvements
- Various bugfixes
High potential but good for now
I liked the alternative fonts and the gestures to control the cursor, to change position and to select text. (The vertical control is frequently erratic.)
The additional buttons are very useful too, and the option to hide them is great.
But I missed the document list always visible and the lack of gestures to vertically move the page.
Just one more thing: Why is it impossible to delete the last document?