The Tzedakah App allows you to give to your favourite Jewish charity whereever and whenever you want. The Tzedakah App allows you to donate as much as you want and as often as you want to help those less fortunate during the week, before Shabbat, to commemorate an occasion or before a festival. In Judaism, tzedakah refers to the religious obligation to do what is right and just, which Judaism emphasises are important parts of living a spiritual life.
Through the App you will be able to donate through your credit card, either once off or by setting up a recurring payment and immediately receive a tax receipt to your email. Your friends and colleagues are even notified of your donations through Facebook and Twitter.
· Quickest and easiest way to donate to causes through your credit card - once you have donated once you never have to put your details in again,
· Easily see featured causes
· Save your favourite causes to make future donations extremely fast!
· Receipt delivered to your phone and your email address
· Safe and secure
· Funds transferred directly to the charity’s bank account
Updated look and design for iOS7
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.