UASK Washington, DC
By U ASK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get immediate access to the information needed most in the unfortunate event of a sexual assault on one of DC’s nine college campuses — quickly, confidentially and free. An invaluable tool for any DC college student.
Consolidated Information On:
1) Specialized Medical Services (SANE Nursing, Washington Hospital Center, Follow-up Services)
2) Specialized Legal Services
3) Help on Campus
4) ASL Resources for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
5) Multilingual Services
Immediate Help for Victims:
1) Talk/Chat with Someone 24 Hours a Day
2) Specific information about resources for victims and survivors of a sexual assault
3) Panic button (Call 911)
4) Send emergency and notification messages to selected contacts with their location
5) Save and share pertinent medical information
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Fix to a bug that prevents users from adding contacts in certain cases
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Men Can Stop Rape, Inc.
- © 2015 Men Can Stop Rape
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.