Get immediate access to the information needed most in the unfortunate event of a sexual assault on one of DC’s nine college campuses — quickly, confidentially and free. An invaluable tool for any DC college student.
Consolidated Information On:
1) Specialized Medical Services (SANE Nursing, Washington Hospital Center, Follow-up Services)
2) Specialized Legal Services
3) Help on Campus
4) ASL Resources for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
5) Multilingual Services
Immediate Help for Victims:
1) Talk/Chat with Someone 24 Hours a Day
2) Specific information about resources for victims and survivors of a sexual assault
3) Panic button (Call 911)
4) Send emergency and notification messages to selected contacts with their location
5) Save and share pertinent medical information
Fix to a bug that prevents users from adding contacts in certain cases
Ratings and Reviews
Great info app
I believe this app is great for anyone that has been sexually assaulted; it gives contact numbers that can be used by any body in the District of Columbia. Thanks to Mayor Grey and and all the people who worked so hard to get a very easy and confidential app out to the market for every to use.
Great for worst case scenarios, might save a good many from suicide attempts. It's good to know that someone is watching out for sexual assault victims. MCSR
I don't think it's a good resource
- Men Can Stop Rape, Inc.
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Men Can Stop Rape
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.