* 30% Off for A Limited Time Only! uCamPro allows you to monitor multiple live video and audio feeds directly from network cameras (1000+ models of network cameras from 100+ manufacturers) and built-in/FireWire/USB webcams with top notch performance and speed.
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio (Push to Talk)
▶ Background audio monitoring
▶ Record video with audio feeds to Camera Roll
▶ Automatically capture images or record videos with audio by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Support MPEG-4/H.264
▶ Support HTTPS
▶ Support Dropbox and Google Drive
▶ Auto sequence monitoring for automatic cameras switching
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons (max 8 directions)
▶ Pinch to digitally zoom and scroll to navigate the spot your desires
▶ Presets at its original center location and predefined up to 8 spots
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Enable or disable Upside Sown, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt, Aspect Fit
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Auto-Discovery of cameras in your local network
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Exchange setup file between the devices via email attachment
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Optional cellular network alert notification
▶ Passcode Lock
* In App Purchase Features
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 views)
▶ Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
▶ Live single audio and max 16 video feeds on one screen
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Canon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dahua, DBpower, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Etrovision, Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hikvision, Hootoo, Huacam, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Keekoon, KKmoon, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, PyleHome, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smar Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Storage Options, Sunluxy, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, TriVision, Trust, Ubiquiti, UCam247, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Wirepath, Woo, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported USB/FireWire/Built-in webcam (refer to web page)
- Check first if the webcam properly works on your Mac or Windows computer
- Select a model as "uWebCam -> Mac or Windows"
- Before you can control your camera(s) away from your local Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding.
If you have any questions or comments, tap the Help button.
- enhanced performance
All reviews and ratings are reset once an update is released. We would greatly appreciate it if you could continue to award us the 5 star ratings/reviews. Thank you for your support!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App & Support
A friend suggested that I try this application to accommodate the various camera models that I have acquired. I was impressed with the long list of supported camera models. Several months ago I easily configured all my existing cameras on my iPad and transferred to my iPhone via an email attached CID file. They all worked as expected. However, I recently purchased an inexpensive Apexis camera specifically for the GPIO capability that was not supported by the uCamPro application for this model. Late yesterday, I contacted uCamPro application support with a request to enable this feature. Early this morning, I received a reply with reload instructions. They enabled this GPIO feature and it works as expected. This was the fastest report to fix duration that I have ever experienced from any software support team. I am still very impressed!
Works for Microseven M7B57-WPS
I originally bought this app not 100% sure it would support my IP camera. I figured if it supports hundreds of cameras, then surely mine had to be among them. Well... it wasn't. I did manage to find a setting for what I assume is a similar camera that worked. In the meantime, I was able to work with the developer to get a setting for the Microseven camera added. They were quick and helpful. The app works well. I like being able to pinch zoom the live video. I only have the one camera now, but hope to add another in the near future. I have no regrets with this software or the support. If your camera is not listed, work with them and they'll take care of you. w-
Excellent IP camera software!!
I bought this application to monitor my Foscam camera's. Holy cow, this app rocks. My cameras have audio and microphone and they both work perfect with this app.
The key to your success with this app is to fool around with the different features.
I haven't punched through my firewall so it's accessible from outside of my internal network and it's amazing with its response times and the night vision is superlative.
The only thing that frustrated me, was the in app additional $.99 purchase for multiview. It seemed to be underhanded; but it does mention it in the description. So in all fairness I could have wasted the $4.99 I spent plus the $.99 if everything didn't work as well as it does.
Overall I'm very pleased and from what I understand their customer support is what you would expect.
- UBNTEK CO., LTD.
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © UBNTEK Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Multi-Views $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.