Welcome Wolverines! Orientation is required for all new undergraduate students at the University of Michigan. If you are participating in one of our freshman summer orientation sessions, this app will serve as your schedule and a handy source of information during your orientation. Download this app to help you navigate your orientation experience, access resources, and learn more about campus. When you return to campus in the Fall, this app will also be full of information, events, and resources for the Welcome HoMe program. Go Blue!
• Get the latest details on what's happening when and where.
• Live updates will keep you on top of any last minute changes.
• Keep track of your own schedule by adding events you want to attend.
• Get local notifications reminding you when your favorite events are starting. • Sync events with your calendar to be sure you don't miss out.
• All the campus information you need to make the most of your Welcome to Michigan experience.
• One glance is all you need to decide which event to check out next.
Map and Navigation:
• The entire campus Google map at your fingertips
• Learn about campus resources, offices, and departments.
• Get the latest updates from Twitter.
Added functionality to the schedule view where the current day is automatically selected on launch, and updated metadata for increased searchability.
Ratings and Reviews
Orientation is tomorrow and the app is showing nothing.
Don't read the old reviews
They updated this app for the summer of 2017! My experience with it was great; no glitches, and everything is well-oraganized. It gives you the times for all activities, as well as maps and info about resources on campus.
The orientation leads told us to sauce this a 4 or a 5. Definitely worth your $0.00, like, favorite, retweet, swipe right, subscribe, enable notifications.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.