Download the power of possible! The U.S. Bank Mobile App gives you a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – anytime, anywhere.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology.
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions.
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Face ID® (iPhone® X only) or Touch ID® (iPhone 5s and later models only); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch® (iPhone 6s and later).
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in.
• View balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts.
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts.
• Receive customized account alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, large transactions, and more.
• Find nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs.
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use your iPhone camera to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free Mobile Check Deposit.2
• Securely send, request and receive money with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels fast, directly from account to account.3
• Transfer between your U.S. Bank accounts.
• Transfer between your accounts at U.S. Bank and elsewhere.4
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier.
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank Bill Pay.
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel anytime before processing.
• Stay on track with convenient Bill Pay reminders via text1 or email.
• Receive eBills, delivered right to your account from billers that offer them.
KEEP YOUR CARDS TRAVEL-READY
• Set up travel notifications to inform us of your travel plans up to 90 days in advance, ensuring that your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards are ready for use wherever you go.
• When you allow the app to access your location, we can ensure that you and your U.S. Bank Visa® card are together, whether home or away – helping you minimize your risk of fraud and avoid unnecessary transaction declines while traveling.
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions.
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
o Easily add your U.S. Bank Visa® credit or debit card5 to Apple Pay.
o Update your contact information.
o Change your ATM PIN.
o Order checks and more.
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips.
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. Recipients must have an eligible bank account in the United States. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
4. Eligibility requirements apply. Please see the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
5. Eligibility requirements apply.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2018 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Thanks for your continued feedback. We’re excited to share the following enhancements:
•Redesigned Mobile Check Deposit transaction history – updated design allows users to easily view past check amounts, deposit dates and status
•Improved Zelle® experience – easier than ever to send and receive money; and don’t forget, you can use the new Split feature to share expenses with as many as 10 people at once
•Additional compatibility – our app has been updated to work more smoothly with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile Deposit in the US Bank app frustrates me every time I try to use it.  BUT huge thanks to US Bank for finally removing the requirement to write “for deposit only” under the endorsement!!! [/edit] The over-automated check scanning UI is poorly conceived and prone to failure. It shows an approximate size field into which to fit the check, but demands that you “Get Closer” when you’ve already properly positioned your phone. Then it snaps the image *while* you’re moving closer, which results in a less sharp image than would have been obtained by anyone who’s used a smartphone camera before, if they’d been allowed to capture it manually. Then, the app transmits the images to the bank, and they are rejected. The app has now reset some of the data you put in for the deposit, so you’ve gotta re-type that stuff before proceeding. Other banks have had the mobile deposit system down for years, without any of these hiccups. Please, US Bank, offer an easily accessible manual camera mode, and scrap the For Deposit Only sensor, because you obviously don’t have the programming chops to fix it.
And OY with the banners for Zelle and ApplePay! Who needs to be reminded about those things every time they log in to view their accounts? No one!
Don’t get me started on slow response time between pages, incomplete or unavailable data, failure to show pending transactions which are days old, etc.
Awful customer service
I established an account in November 2017, I was promised a $100 bonus offer if I did one of two things. Which were either direct deposit of $500 or more OR utilize bill pay 2x a month. I utilized bill pay more than 2x and never received the $100 offer. I contacted the bank that I established the account at and John the manager told me I did not meet requirements and was not helpful to me whatsoever. I asked for the district managers information and contacted her and that was not successful either. She returned one phone call and I missed it and called her back a few more times and my calls or issues were never resolved. I later called customer service and got transferred around and finally was able to speak with someone who confirmed that I did meet requirements and I would receive my $100 within 45 days, I asked her to please put notes in that i did in fact meet requirements so that I didn’t get the run around again. After 45 days I still didn’t receive the offer, I went into the bank and spoke with the Manager Bryan. He told me he would do some research and get back to me. He was very helpful and efficient. He got back to me in a timely manner and let me know he was able to only give me $50 because the only way to get the $100 was to get direct deposit. I was not happy with that because that’s not what I was promised. I was very disappointed in the customer service I received from U S Bank. I felt like I was lied to from the start.
Deposit Payer ID & Reference Memo
I use the mobile app almost exclusively and for the most part pleased with mainly one exception regarding deposit reconciliation and identification that creates still additional unnecessary time for manual search and input later from PC especially at tax time trying to decipher “who the payer is” and “what category” (especially for tax filing). I have requested this for a couple years since I began to use the app, but only provided the cursory canned response that apparently knowing these items for typical bookkeeping purposes is not considered important enough by the developers. Although, the information is readily available and no different the the payee and memo for mobile app checks! Those transaction identity items are captured and retained, so why is it so hard to capture the input of who’s paying you and why they are paying you. It’s simply data, but absolutely needed for accounting purposes. With that information I could do my business portion of my taxes at the end of a year in record time versus the archaic nature now of having to go back thru transactions with only a date and an amount to try and decipher for tax purposes. This should have been one of the first things addressed in development along with how check data is retained.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.