Download the power of possible. The U.S. Bank Mobile App puts a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – anytime, anywhere. Our app is fully compatible with iOS 12.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology.
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions.
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Face ID® (iPhone® X only) or Touch ID® (iPhone 5s and later models only); access popular features directly from the app icon using 3D Touch® (iPhone 6s and later).
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in.
• View balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts.
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts.
• Receive customized account alerts1 to stay informed of low balances, large transactions, and more.
• Find nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs.
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Use your iPhone camera to deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. with free Mobile Check Deposit.2
• Securely send, request and receive money – even conveniently split a bill among as many as ten people – with Zelle®, using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. Money travels fast, directly from account to account.3
• Transfer between your U.S. Bank accounts.
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier.
MASTER YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with one password using U.S. Bank Bill Pay.
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel anytime before processing.
• Stay on track with convenient payment reminders via text1 or email.
• Receive eBills, delivered right to your account from billers that offer them.
KEEP YOUR CARDS TRAVEL-READY
• Set up travel notifications to inform us of your travel plans up to 90 days in advance, ensuring that your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards are ready for use wherever you go.
• When you allow the app to access your location, we can verify that you and your U.S. Bank Visa® card are together, whether home or away – helping you minimize your risk of fraud and avoid unnecessary transaction declines while traveling.
• Use our in-app Answers tool for on-demand answers to common banking questions.
• Use the Self Service menu to:
o Activate U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
o Easily add your U.S. Bank Visa® credit or debit card4 to Apple Pay.
o Update your contact information.
o Change your ATM PIN.
o Order checks and more.
OR GET OUR HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips.
The Fine Print:
1. For text alerts, standard messaging charges apply through your mobile carrier and message frequency depends on account settings.
2. Free for consumer accounts. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Online and Mobile Financial Services Agreement and Fee Guide for more information.
3. Recipients must have an eligible bank account in the United States. Terms and conditions apply. Requests for money with Zelle (including Split requests) sent to a U.S. mobile number require that the mobile number first be enrolled with Zelle. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
4. Eligibility requirements apply.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more at usbank.com/riskfree. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2018 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Thanks for your continued feedback. This month, we introduced the following enhancements:
•Mobile check deposit is now FREE for all business accounts as well as for consumer accounts.
•Corrected an issue on the ‘My Accounts’ screen that caused the app to freeze when the quick-action icon (three vertical dots at the right edge of each account listing) was tapped. Tapping this icon now reveals “Pay/Transfer/Deposit” options as intended.
Ratings and Reviews
Drive up (Brooklyn Park)
I am very close to end my relationship with US Bank . I was at the drive depositing $500 in cash I lost my card the teller told me “I can’t make your deposit because you need to have your card “ I said any other banks will verify who u are except US Bank seriously? I then offer her my social to looked my account up after a few mins teller came back “ma’am I can’t do your deposit because it’s $500 and I will need an ID ..which I already explained to her I don’t have my purse with me so I had nothing my husband was with me . Then I said to her give me back $100 and deposit $400 she then said “you will need to fill out a new deposit ticket yourself” I said why? She said it’s the policy . All I have to say was Thank God I worked for a Bank that have the best customer service ever I called my boss and let her know how much I appreciate working for Associated Bank customers comes first no matter what. This is not my first experience at US Bank that’s why I never go in to the bank they are extremely rude and no greeting, eye contact or thanks for your business. I usually go at the drive up in Maple Grove the older lady always helps me in the drive she is always so kind I wish US Bank have more people like her. I do hope this survey helps bring attention to the staff and a lesson to improve better customer service and that will want people to come in more.
Best Bank Ever
I have been a customer of US Bank for five years now. We have both a business and a personal account there. After moving back to Las Vegas seven years ago we tried a couple of other banks in the area and they were horrible. Could not easily navigate their website, no customer service. But US Bank has excellent customer service and is more like a small town friendly bank.
Do they make a mistake once in a while? Only on great occasion and who doesn’t. But the way it is handled is good. They always remember me and call me by name which I really love. I absolutely love their website because it is very easy to navigate. One of my previous banks was B of A and they would always count our debits before our deposits and it seems that we were always under! US bank counts our deposits first and then our debits so those times when we are flying by the seat of our pants to get to the bank and make a deposit, we don’t have to worry as much. My daughter was the one who recommended this bank to us. And I’m so happy she did. We have friends who own a big business here in Las Vegas and when we got together with them for a business transaction last week, they were complaining about their bank. We told them to go to U.S. Bank and they said, “we keep hearing that! We’re definitely going to do that”. We recommend it to everybody
Mobile Deposit in the US Bank app frustrates me every time I try to use it.  BUT huge thanks to US Bank for finally removing the requirement to write “for deposit only” under the endorsement!!! [/edit] The over-automated check scanning UI is poorly conceived and prone to failure. It shows an approximate size field into which to fit the check, but demands that you “Get Closer” when you’ve already properly positioned your phone. Then it snaps the image *while* you’re moving closer, which results in a less sharp image than would have been obtained by anyone who’s used a smartphone camera before, if they’d been allowed to capture it manually. Then, the app transmits the images to the bank, and they are rejected. The app has now reset some of the data you put in for the deposit, so you’ve gotta re-type that stuff before proceeding. Other banks have had the mobile deposit system down for years, without any of these hiccups. Please, US Bank, offer an easily accessible manual camera mode, and scrap the For Deposit Only sensor, because you obviously don’t have the programming chops to fix it.
And OY with the banners for Zelle and ApplePay! Who needs to be reminded about those things every time they log in to view their accounts? No one!
Don’t get me started on slow response time between pages, incomplete or unavailable data, failure to show pending transactions which are days old, etc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.