This completely redesigned U.S. Trust iPad app makes it easier for you to view accounts and our Thought Leadership to give you a more informed experience.
With this app you can:
• Review balances, holdings and pending and historical transactions
• Review historical data and asset charts
• Access research and insights including our latest thinking and market news
• View your investment, trust and custody accounts as well as your linked Bank of America online banking and Merrill Lynch brokerage accounts all in one place
• Manage and monitor your watchlists or create new ones
• Robust security and privacy – Your login process for iPad, as with Account Access, is safeguarded by a state-of-the-art combination of User ID, password, security image and phrase chosen by you
• Safely communicate with your relationship manager on your iPad using Secure Message Center.
At U.S. Trust, we apply our intellectual resources and financial acumen toward helping manage, preserve and enhance your and your family's wealth. From wealth structuring to investment management, we believe you'll find that our global perspective, unique team approach, fiduciary platform and more than 200 years of experience not only distinguish us from other private banks, they provide for the kind of insights, solutions and expertise that have a worth all their own. To learn more visit www.ustrust.com.
The U.S. Trust app for the iPad is available to clients who have online access to the U.S. Trust Account Access website. If you do not currently have U.S. Trust Account Access, visit www.ustrust.com or contact your U.S. Trust client team. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current terms and conditions.
Review additional information relating to your accounts and transactions, such as privacy, terms and conditions, and equal housing by visiting U.S. Trust Account Access.
Privacy & Security: https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/
Investment products: Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
© 2018 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
View intraday balances, holdings information, and account activity
- U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- 57.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.