By U.S. Bancorp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the power of possible! U.S. Bank Mobile1 gives you a complete set of banking tools at your fingertips. Easily, conveniently and securely manage your finances – whenever and wherever you happen to be.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
• Your private information stays private, thanks to advanced encryption and firewall technology
• Our Online Risk-Free Guarantee protects you from unauthorized transactions
ACCESS AND MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS 24/7
• Log in with Touch ID® (iPhone® 5s and later models only)
• Enable Instant Balance to view your primary account balance without logging in
• View up-to-date balances for your U.S. Bank savings, checking, credit card and brokerage accounts
• View eStatements and transaction history for most accounts
• Receive customized Account Alerts to stay informed of low balances, transactions above an amount you define, and more
• Locate nearby U.S. Bank branches and ATMs
MANAGE YOUR BILLS
• Easily manage your bills in one place with U.S. Bank Bill Pay
• Use the camera on your mobile device to capture payment details directly from your bill
• Schedule eligible payments for the amount and date you choose; cancel any time before processing
• Stay on track with convenient Bill Pay reminders via text or email
MOVE MONEY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE
• Using the camera on your supported mobile device, deposit checks remotely from anywhere in the U.S. with DepositPoint™2
• Transfer funds between your U.S. Bank accounts
• Set up recurring transfers to make saving easier
• Securely send money to friends and family for FREE, direct from your account to theirs. You choose the delivery speed3: Instant, Next-Day or Standard (within 3 business days)
• Send money using just your recipient’s email address, mobile number or account information
• Request money and track responses from as many as five people at once
GET HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
• Use the Self Service menu to update your contact information, change your ATM pin, order checks and more
• U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking contact information is right at your fingertips
The Fine Print:
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
2. Eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. A fee may apply.
3. Eligibility requirements apply.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile Banking, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 866-578-8007.
© 2016 U.S. Bank
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
What's New in Version 2.12.13
Based on your input, we are excited to share recent enhancements - keep the great feedback coming!
•Better keyboard - added a numeric only keyboard when making payments, deposits and sending money
•Fewer clicks - reduced the steps required to make multiple bill payments in the same session
•One less bug - fixed an issue where the login screen displayed incorrectly in some cases
From Bad to Worse
Update: They added Touch ID but every time I open the app it says Touch ID has been turned off even though I turn it back on every time I am forced to use this 💩 app.
This was not the greatest app before and now they have made it worse. The app is incredibly slow and has loading screens for every button you press. Who knows what they built this with but it does not feel like a native app at all. It feels like they tried to go over the top with the design and graphics and the whole thing just feels cheap.
This might just be the worst feeling app experience I have ever had.
My review of the old version:
Can't Activate a Card
Received a new debit card in the mail that said to activate the card in the U.S. Bank app. The app always says the information was entered in wrong. I have tried this months ago and just recently. Checked the information many times every time it says it was entered wrong and to check it again. Activated the card by calling the activation number and it works the first time.
Fees for check deposit is crap. Depositing in a brick and mortar location has to cost the bank more for the location and all the employee time yet that is free. Get with the times and offer better service without nickel and dime charges for every little thing.
Dumps out of app when exiting statement list view
iOS 9.3.5 users: viewing a credit card other statements works fine until you exit the statement and return to list view of all statements and try to leave that screen. At that point exiting the screen only offers an "X" in upper right of screen. Pressing the X dumps me out into the Internet website view of the main USB home page--while the app remains open in the background, the app controls and container disappear and there is no way to return to app controls.
Reporting this to USB is difficult to say the least. I spoke with CS and they said the app is only designed now for iOS 10. The app details say it is backward compatible to iOS 6, so I suspect the CS was misinformed.
I wrote USB an email on their website detailing my experience--trying to be helpful, only to have them reply that I should call tech support and relay my experience. Why not just forward my detailed note?? Like another user wrote, not having a way to report bugs built into the app is annoying enough.
I have a 6S and am not ready to update to 10 yet.
Please USB app developers: could you tweak this bug and let me productively continue using the app a little longer in 9.3.5 ??
The app works when I need it to, and that's great. The only times I have problems is when I'm going out of town and want to let you know so my card isn't shut off for potential fraud. If there was a way under self service that you could select the debit or credit card you plan on using while traveling, where you're going and how long you're gone, that would make everything so much easier without waiting on hold on the phone or emailing corporate to put it on themselves. It would be simple and take five minutes to do without any hassle.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 23, 2016
- Version: 2.12.13
- Size: 47.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Bancorp
- © 2016 U.S. Bancorp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.