U.S. Constitution: Analysis and Interpretation
By Library of Congress
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The U.S. Constitution: Analysis and Interpretation app is a mobile version of the "Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation", a comprehensive analytical legal treatise prepared by attorneys of the Congressional Research Service at the direction of the United States Senate and issued as Senate Document No. 112-9. The app is presented by the Library of Congress using data provided by the Government Printing Office.
- Delivers the full text of “Constitution of the United States of America: Analysis and Interpretation”
- Contains a clause-by-clause discussion of the entire Constitution
- Discusses all Supreme Court cases and selected historical documents relevant to interpreting the Constitution
- Lists all federal, state, and local laws struck down by the Supreme Court, and all cases where the Court overturned its prior precedent
- Contains a table of contents, table of cases, and an index
You may perform keyword searches within individual documents or sections within documents; share documents via email; or save them to your preferred PDF reader.
What's New in Version 1.4
Updated with 2016 content.
Can't read it.
This app might be good for the iPad, but not for a phone, which disqualifies it as a 'pocket reference'
Please make it easier to read for smaller screens.
Text too small, links to pdfs
I love this app, apart from the format of the text. It just opens full PDF pages to read, instead of formatting for an iOS screen. This makes it very difficult to read on an iPhone, because the text is way too small.
To the dev: the text needs to scale based on screen size. I would suggest importing all the plain text, instead of PDF, and then you can easily have control over formatting.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 162 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Library Of Congress
- ©United States Government Work
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.