By App Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version has 1,276 pages of content! (316 pages more than the previous version)!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for crash reports. LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
What's New in Version 3.8
General code update
Know what cops know
I'm a civilian, found this little app randomly. Decided to purchase. Was amazed of all the good info it had in such a tight little package. You'll have a good understand of the law, police procedures, training insight, and much more from an enforcement perspective if you take the time to go through this app. I'm sure any officer just starting out in his career will find this invaluable.
Decent tools but not everything works right
I took a recorded statement from a witness and after I could not get it off my phone. The file was too large to email and it was only an 11 minute interview. I tried sending a message to the developer, numerous times, but got no response. So as the provided info in this app is good I would not depend on the hands on tools.
Very good app.
I really like this app. It has a lot of useful information. I really like the case laws. I read them several times to refresh my knowledge about search and seizure procedures.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 25, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 68.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WL Online Marketing LLC
- © 2009-2014 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.