By App Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This version has 1,276 pages of content! (316 pages more than the previous version)!
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; view GPS coordinates for crash reports. LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
* The ability to take a photo and have a date/time stamp, GPS location and address appear in the photo's top margin for evidence. Photos can be stored and organized in a folder system that also allow the photos to be emailed, MMS or deleted.
* Report narrative templates with some crime-specific questions to consider (very early stages)
* A integrated work calendar to maintain your rotating work schedule.
What's New in Version 3.8
General code update
Of marginal use, unreliable
I am a full-time law enforcement officer, 37 years on the job. On its face this seems to a nice app but I have found it to be quite glitchy as well as inaccurate. For instance, some 2 years ago I contacted the developer and provided the name, address and Lat&Long for a full-service hospital with a nice emergency room. I even provided photos of the building. It has yet to be added, even though it is a full five miles closer to my current location than the next nearest one. When I again inquired, the developer thanked me for the info and said that he would add it when time allowed. Still waiting.
Some info is reasonably good but this won't be my go-to source on emergency matters.
I've had this app for a number of years. The app has very valuable information that is much easier to locate than doing a google search and trying to find a reliable source roadside. The information seems to be updated regularly. It has a lot of resources that I haven't used but it's nice to know they are there for when that situation pops up and I need the information, quickly.
This app has a lot of information dealing with law enforcement! This app has endless information about any type of law enforcement topic you can ever imagine! However, this app needs to be updated some where it could support Higher Iphones such as iPhone 5,6, etc. Also, maybe some information needs to be revised to some extent. I love this app, thank you!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 25, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WL Online Marketing LLC
- © 2009-2014 Albrechtsen & Co., LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.