U.S. Pocket Reference
De Double Dog Studios
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
U.S. Pocket Reference includes comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, executive branches, and fundamental documents, symbols, and anthems.
U.S. Pocket Reference content includes:
* The Constitution of the United States
* Bill of Rights and other Constitutional Amendments
* Emancipation Proclamation
* Declaration of Independence
* Information on the Executive Branch, Judicial Branch and Legislative Branch
* The Federalist Papers
* The Mayflower Compact
* Information about U.S. Flag
* Pledge of Allegiance
* Great Seal of the United States
* The Star-Spangled Banner
* Motto of the United States
* America the Beautiful
* God Bless America
* Information on landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions including Brown v. Board of Education, West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, Plessy v. Ferguson, Marbury v. Madison,
* Key Presidential speech excerpts from George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy and Ronal Reagan.
* Key excerpts from the “I have a Dream” speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.
* Test yourself with questions, answers and explanations.
We The People gives you information you need to be an informed citizen.
We The People is powered by ClearCut. ClearCut is a smartphone publishing platform and visual reference information reader that presents content tailored for the iPhone and iPod Touch. ClearCut’s user interface is clean, simple and unobtrusive to enhance and facilitate the user’s interaction with the content.
In addition, ClearCut allows readers to use their fingers to flip through pages, pinch to resize text and images. Tap the center of the screen to access table of contents, search and bookmarks.
ClearCut is connected to a publishing system that enables content to be quickly and efficiently converted into an app and published on the iTunes App Store.
Lo nuevo en la versión 2.01
* Improved memory management and bug fixes
Reseñas de clientes
EVERYONE should have this app! How wonderful! Thanks!!!!
Privilege?? Not hardly.
The Second Amendment affirms a natural born right, regardless of what modern liberalism tries to tell us. To call it a privilege is a disservice to our very foundation.
Not as bad as all that
The US is more than just a Republic. It is both a federal and constitutional republic that utilizes representative democracy. Religion vs worship is a nit. I also support the Second Amendment, but it is moderated by legislation and court ruling, so it is not an absolute right. So saying privilege is not really incorrect.
So the app is not wrong, just simplistic and incomplete. Still, it provides a source of information to help educate voters and students. And that's a good thing.
- Categoría: Referencia
- Actualizado: 09/11/2010
- Versión: 2.01
- Tamaño: 10.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Double Dog Studios
- © 2009 Double Dog Studios LLC
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.