U.S. Trust Client Account Access for iPhone
By U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The U.S. Trust iPhone app makes it easier for you to view accounts and make more informed financial decisions.
With this app you can:
• Check balances, holdings and pending and historical transactions
• Review historical data and asset charts
• Access research and insights, including our latest analyses and market news
• View your investment, trust and custody accounts as well as your linked Bank of America online banking and Merrill Lynch brokerage accounts in one place
• Manage and monitor your watchlists or create new ones
• Use Apple Watch to get at-a-glance updates on market performance, most active stocks and your watchlist
• Communicate securely with your relationship manager on your iPhone
At U.S. Trust, we apply our intellectual resources and financial acumen to helping manage, preserve and enhance your wealth. We believe our global perspective, unique team approach, fiduciary platform and more than 200 years of experience distinguish us from other private banks and provide the kind of insights, solutions and expertise that have a worth all their own. To learn more, visit the ustrust.com website.
The U.S. Trust app for iPhone is available to clients who have online access to the U.S. Trust Account Access website. If you do not currently have U.S. Trust Account Access, visit the ustrust.com website or contact your U.S. Trust client team. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current terms and conditions.
Review additional information relating to your accounts and transactions, such as privacy, terms and conditions and equal housing by visiting U.S. Trust Account Access.
Privacy & Security: https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/
Investment products: Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A., and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp”.)
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management makes available products and services offered by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC, and other subsidiaries of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of BofA Corp.
Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
© 2017 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 06, 2017
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 99.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- © 2017 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.