U.S. Trust Client Account Access for iPad
By U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is for U.S. Trust clients who want to access their accounts and our latest thinking from their iPad.
With this app you can:
• Review balances, holdings and pending and historical transactions
• Review historical data and asset charts
• Access research and insights including our latest thinking and market news
• View your investment, trust and custody accounts as well as your linked Bank of America online banking and Merrill Lynch brokerage accounts all in one place
• Manage and monitor your watchlists or create new ones
• Robust security and privacy – Your login process for iPad, as with Account Access, is safeguarded by a state-of-the-art combination of User ID, password, security image and phrase chosen by you
At U.S. Trust, we apply our intellectual resources and financial acumen toward helping manage, preserve and enhance your and your family's wealth. From wealth structuring to investment management, we believe you'll find that our global perspective, unique team approach, fiduciary platform and more than 200 years of experience not only distinguish us from other private banks, they provide for the kind of insights, solutions and expertise that have a worth all their own. To learn more visit www.ustrust.com.
The U.S. Trust app for the iPad is available to clients who have online access to the U.S. Trust Account Access website. If you do not currently have U.S. Trust Account Access, contact your advisor. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current terms and conditions.
If you are not yet registered for online account access — contact your U.S. Trust advisor today or call 1.800.USTRUST (878.7878) to learn more about how to enroll.
Review additional information relating to your accounts and transactions, such as privacy, terms and conditions, and equal housing by visiting U.S. Trust Account Access.
Privacy & Security: https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/
Investment products: Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management operates through Bank of America, N.A. and other subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Updated look
• Bank of America privacy links now only a tap away
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
- © 2012 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.