The UA Pharmacy app is a free application for your smartphone that connects you to the University of Alabama's University Health Service Pharmacy. Along with submitting refill requests, you will also have access to important data about your prescriptions while on the go.
From the app, you will be presented with a variety of valuable tools:
• Login to view and request refills from your prescription profile
• Access a pocket profile--a summary of your recent prescriptions, prescribing physicians, allergy history and more
• View the drug monograph information for most drugs in your prescription history
• View UA Pharmacy's location, phone number, and store hours
• Quickly request refills without logging in by typing the Rx numbers or scanning the Rx barcodes
• Receive an immediate response confirming the validity of the prescription number
The UA Pharmacy application is developed by Computer-Rx Pharmacy Software.
Major update to our Scan Rx Bottle feature! This improvement has been long awaited and features several performance enhancements.
We also made several bug fixes. Thanks to all who provided us feedback!
-Corrected a bug that would cause the app to crash if disconnected from the network or if the server response no longer contains valid pharmacy information
-Corrected a website reference issue in the pharmacy detail screen
-Corrected a redundant message dialog that would appear in certain circumstances
- 6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Computer-Rx
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.