Get immediate access to the information needed most in the unfortunate event of a sexual assault — quickly, confidentially and free. An invaluable tool for any Duke student.
Consolidated Information On:
1) Specialized medical services
2) Specialized legal services
3) Help on campus
4) ASL resources for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
5) Multilingual services
Immediate Help for Victims:
1) Talk/chat with someone 24 hours a day
2) Specific information about resources for victims and survivors of a sexual assault
3) Panic button (Call 911 or Campus Police)
4) Send emergency and notification messages to selected contacts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.