It’s UB at your fingertips. Search UB, find people and departments, access MyUB, manage courses, get the latest UB news, event listings and Bulls scores, along with access to library resources, campus maps and transportation information, including bus and shuttle schedules and parking details.
• SEARCH THE UB WEB: Find the UB websites and resources using our UB Google Search!
• FIND PEOPLE: Locate faculty and staff contact information, or look up student email addresses.
• FIND DEPARTMENTS: Locate specific departments on UB’s three campuses.
• My UB: It’s your one-stop portal for important announcements and deadlines plus HUB access that lets you register for classes, look up your grades and gives faculty, staff and students easy access to many other important online resources.
• UBLEARNS: Access your course management system at UB. Find a syllabus or get information on readings, assignments and exams.
• LIBRARIES: Fingertip access to UB’s collections and the World Cat catalog; manage your account; find locations, hours and contact information for each of UB’s nine libraries.
• MAPS: Search interactive maps to find campus buildings, parking lots, dining, student housing, and athletic facilities.
• TRANSPORTATION: Use the Transportation Tracker to find out where the nearest shuttle or bus is; see traffic and parking alerts; look up bus and shuttle schedules and route maps.
• DINING: Find dining locations, menus and hours; report a lost MyUB Card; look up nutrition information; and more.
THINGS TO DO
• EVENTS: See a listing of all university happenings, both on and off campus, including lectures, performances, exhibitions and athletic events.
• ATHLETICS: Buy tickets and get scores, stats and standings, along with photos, videos and breaking news about the UB Bulls.
• NEWS: Read the latest on breakthrough research and other campus news in the areas of medicine, the sciences, engineering, technology, the arts, alumni and athletics.
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Keep up with UB on such networks as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- New UI
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of Work
Super glitchy, many links are broken, user unfriendly. It’s nice to have everything in one place, but it does not work properly enough to be extremely helpful. With some updates it would be much better:
The app is just ok
The app is good, the maps are helpful and it's nice to have all that information in one place, but it is vet glitchy for me! The blackboard full site link just takes me to a white page...in fact a lot of the links do, I get blank white page on the app all the time. Also, a lot of the links just lead to websites, so it's not really all that much more convenient than having all this pages bookmarked in my browser!
Well polished. On Maps when looking at food spots it would be helpful if you could click to see what time the location is open
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.