By Uber Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Uber Driver – the app for drivers
• Help people move around your city, and make money on your schedule. Drive whenever you want—Uber offers a flexible way to make extra cash on your terms. No offices, no bosses.
• Download the Uber Driver app, and sign up to drive in the app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
Hitting the road
• The app offers the latest features that help you focus on driving and making money.
• We’ll explain how to use the app, provide optional navigation and Help support, and let you know when there are special opportunities to make even more. Every trip you take is fully tracked by GPS for safety and security.
• You can see how much you’ve made anytime after every trip. You’ll be paid directly to your bank account every week, or receive cash on each trip—depending on the country you drive in.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.161.3
Thanks for driving with Uber! We update the app as often as possible to make it more reliable and improve your driving experience. Check back next week for any new features and important fixes.
I love uber
I lost my mom to cancer in February 2014 after going threw depression I decided to buy a car and drive with uber and it was the best decision I ever made talking to people to cope with my lost I would find myself driving around threw places I had memories with my mom and would be in tears but with time I felt a better I met a few ppl that lost there moms to cancer as well we talked about our story's and found we had similar stories also they had similar dreams about there moms like I did only thing I wish uber didn't take a 30% commission when I started with uber x it was 20% commission but when uber select came they take 30% of my fares why not only take 20% from your original drivers and let them make more money for each trip that's the only thing I wish uber would change hopefully that is part of there changes in the next 6 months
Love Uber and what it does for the community by offering safe inexpensive ways to get around but I think they should take better care of the drivers who work 40 plus hours a week like they use to when the offered the ride trip bonuses that was 120 trips a week that went from Monday to Monday instead of this new ride trip bonus that forces you to work the days they want you to work cause that's not how they present Uber they present it as a way to make money on your time and schedule but the new bonus offers contradict that. I've been driving Uber for about a year and a half I take every trip that comes to my car and do my best to give the rider the most comfortable ride by not only being nice but offering free water and mints to charging cables to charge their phones, I also have my name on my windows to help riders find me.
The whole package
I have 3 1/2 years on the Uber partner platform here in Chicago, and can honestly say that my experience on all fronts has been excellent. Driver / partner technical support at the Green Light centers has been great. The potential for earning is terrific and limited only by ones willingness to drive during the busier times of the week and weekends. I'm retired and drive maybe 15 or 20 hours per week and have given thousands of rides, and have never experienced a problem with a passenger. In fact I've had a lot of fun with them. If you're good with people and want to earn $ on you're own terms, you outta consider giving it a try.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 3.161.3
- Size: 189 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Uber Technologies, Inc.
- © Uber Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.